Chapter 3: Wakey Wakey

You woke up bright and early, only to find yourself in the arms of Lou. You don't know how or why but he was cuddling you in his sleep. After struggling for a while you gave up seeing as Lou's grip around you was tight. So you decided that you'd wake him up, with one hand on his hand around you the other you used to shake his shoulder. He didn't wake up but I loosened his grip on you to where you could get out. You crawled out of his grip and walked out into the hall where you bumped into someone's back. When you looked up you saw a very drowsy Jacob staring at you. Slowly he walked into his room and you made your way downstairs where you say St.Van watching TV. It took him a bit to notice you were there, "You sleep well?" He asked
"Like a baby" you responded
"Well that's good to hear"
"If you want I can make breakfast, since you guys let me stay here last night"
"Well if you insist"
You immediately went into the kitchen and began preparing omelettes and rice. Once it was done you set the table and asked St.Van to call everyone down to eat. Once down everyone began eating and started complementing St.Van, St.Van realizing that they thought he had cooked this said "I hope you know (Y/N) cooked this". Everyone suddenly turned there heads to look at you and then they were either embarrassed or impressed. After breakfast you went upstairs to call a locksmith to open your door.
You asked you if he could wait outside your house with you,he agreed and you and him waited for about 25 minutes until the locksmith arrived. After the door was opened the locksmith began making weird comments about your body and making lewd gestures. He then basically began catcalling you. That's when Lou said "Come on babe let's go inside" he grabbed you hand and lead you inside. "Why did you call me 'Babe' just now?" You asked Lou
"So he'd leave you alone" he answered
"Ok then....well I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for work"
You headed upstairs and took a quick shower and did your daily routine. Once downstairs you found Lou sitting on your couch waiting for you. "Why are you still here? I thought you went back to the house"
"No I decided to give you a lift to work encase that perv comes back"
"Okay then let's go"
The drive to work was pretty quite beside when you pointed out a missing dog poster with the actual dog next to it. When he pulled up to your work you go out and thanked him for the lift and went inside, at which point Areum basically sprang on you after seeing you with Lou.
"WAS THAT THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY!?"
"Yeah he's an old friend of mine from a long time back"
"Why where you in his car than? Hmmm"
"Because he invited me to his house to catch up, now get your mind out of the gutters and get back to work"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You texted Lou to come and pick you up because your shift had just finished. Not even a minute later he replied "On my way". He pulled up not soon after and he drove you back home, however the silence was broken when he suddenly asked "Do you wanna go to the park some time, when your free that is"
"Well I have the day off tomorrow, so yeah why not"
He dropped you off at you house and left rather quickly.
{Lou's POV}
I cannot believe she said yes! I've had a huge crush on her since we were kids and I was so depressed when I had to leave. But as soon as I learned we were moving here I immediately thought "what if I run into (Y/N)!" I was so happy to run into her at the café. I was also happy to hear her say yes. I was smiling ear to ear. As soon as I walked in Ayno asked "and why do you look so happy?"
"I asked (Y/N) to the park and she said 'Yes'!!"
Suddenly everyone within earshot started going on about love and romance and dating. I ran upstairs before they started talking about nasty stuff. I immediately got ready for bed, I wanted tomorrow to come already so I could meet up with (Y/N)!