Chapter 6: The NSFW one

⚠️WARNING! NSFW⚠️
"Well if I'm gonna stay the night I'll sleep on the couch"

"No, your not sleeping on the couch! It's really uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure it's haunted"

"I have to things to say about that; 1) where am I gonna sleep then, 2) how is your couch haunted?"

"It just is okay, and your gonna sleep with me"

"Wow you move quick, I don't even have any condo-"

"NOT THAT SLEEP!"
Your face went bright red with what he just said, you gave him a death glare. But that didn't faze him he still had a flirty face on, you busted out laughing after awhile. He brought you into a tight hug, when you looked up at him he immediately went in and kissed you....passionately. He picked you up and carried you to your room, kissing you the whole way there. He pinned you against the door to your room his mouth sucking on your neck, you couldn't help but let out a small moan. Lou heard this and he seemed to be motivated by that and opened the door and threw you on the bed, before you could get up and look at him he was on top of you, he put his hand on your waist trailing slowly down to your butt. Before you could even do anything he took off your shirt, once your shirt was off he took off his hoodie and his shirt. You continued to kiss him, he made his way to your shorts but you stopped him. "Are you sure? you did say that you didn't have any protection"
"I said that as a joke" he said before taking off your shorts. You traced your hand down his stomach and to his belt which you took off, you unzipped his pants which left you both in only undergarments. He unclipped your bra and continued to suck on your neck, he slipped off your panties and took off his own underwear revealing a snake of a *BLEEEEEEEP*. The sight of it made you worry about how much it would hurt, he stopped to put on protection before returning to kissing your neck. He stopped "Are you ready" he whispered into your ear. Before you could answer he shoved his *BLEEEEEP* into you. At first you screamed out in pain, but when we began moving your screams turned into moans of pleasure. After a while you became weak and started to climax, you clawed at his back and screamed out. He whispered into your ear "you may be done but I'm not". He suddenly began quickly toning in and out without mercy. He suddenly began thrusting further and further until he thrusted deep into you and stopped. You both were sweaty and red in the face, you both just looked at each other for a while. The silence was broken by Lou's saying "We should probably shower" you nodded in agreement, but as you got up you immediately fell back down your legs were numb from what just happened. He picked you up and took you to the shower. After you both showered and got ready for bed, he brought you closer to him. You two talked until you fell asleep.