Chapter 6: Part 1 (I Couldn't Think Of A Title Cause It Was Pretty Long)

Hey guys I'm back I'm really sorry if I been gone for a while I took a break and if you guys are wondering why we'll I'll tell you guys when I recovered from the flu I got anxiety and been dealing with panic attacks alot lately but I recovered from it I no longer have to suffer from panic attacks and then I become anemic I would always be tired but now I'm no longer suffering from any disease so I will be able to post the chapters regularly after 3/4 days I made this chapter a long one for you guys as a thank you for being patient I really appreciate I will be making part two of this chapter I really just wanted to post for you guys again.
______________________________________

Narrator's pov
Bri and Crystall stayed in the lake for a while talking to each other both of them have some common things "may I ask what are you guys" Crystall asked Bri "well were sons and daughters of the gods and goddesses or short our parents are the Greek gods" Bri said to Crystall. Crystall wasn't suprise at all "your not suprise" Bri said "why would I be surprise I just saw someone with a part snake tail I think and Bryan having wings now knowing that Bryan is also a son of one of the greek gods" Crystall said to Bri. Bri then giggled "I guess your right" Bri said "well I'm going to go now see you back at the camp" Crystall said to Bri "well bye Crystall" Bri said while smiling. Crystall smiled back and went back to the camp.

Crystalll's pov
As I was walking I whispered "hey can I talk to you" "sure but somewhere private so no one can hear you" ??? said "okay" I whispered then I went to a place where no one can hear me "what do you want to talk about?" ??? said "should I really trust and believe them" I said "of course. Why are you asking me that question even?" ??? said "the last time I trusted and believe someone I ended up putting my life and Bryan's life in danger" I said in a sad voice "it's not your fault I wasn't able to help you that time cause something won't let me get closer and I couldn't tell you to trust or believe them" ??? said "I guess your right" I said in a calm voice "anymore questions you want to ask me" ??? said "yeah one more question" I said "okay what is it?" ??? said "I know I been hearing you ever since I was a kid but you never told me your name so I wanna know what's your name?" I asked "I'm sorry but you can't know my name is still not the right time to tell you my name" ??? said "okay I understand but please tell me one day I really wanna know your name" I said "one day but not today" ??? said I just smiled and started to walk back to the first and second group "looks like your still gonna be a mysterious voice that I could hear" I said in my head. I got at the camp fire and I saw everyone talking to each other "hey Crystall!" Bryan said in a happy voice. Everyone then turned to face me I wave at them while smiling they wave back "so who knows to cook here. cause its getting late" I said. No one spoke at all "really no one of you can cook except for Bryan cause his not really good at cooking" I then sigh they all just smiled "how do you guys survive even" I said "we have foods in the storage and we pick fruits" Kay said "were animatronics we don't eat" r.freddy said "okay good point. How about you Jon how can you not know how to cook your older than me or Bryan" I said "why are you even asking us if we know how to cook?" Jon asked "cause I know how to cook and I asked any of you guys so any of you that knows how to cook can help me" I said then I sigh "okay who's here have tried cooking" I said "I have" Relena said "same" Kay and Bryan both said "okay follow me where going to cook" I said they followed me to the kitchen "what are you going to cook?" Relena said "well any ingredients I could find" I said. When we got to the kitchen I looked for some ingredients I found some ingredients to cook a ramen "okay Relena wash and chop the vegetables" I said "okay" Relena said "Kay make the dough for the noddles" I said "sure" Kay said "Bryan you can help me cook the meat" I said "sure!" Bryan said in a happy voice I teach Bryan how to properly cook the meat and help Kay with the dough making it long and turning it to a noddle and finally help Relena with the vegetables on what size the vegetables should be cut into. After alot of cooking and preparation the food is finally done and ready to eat.