Chapter 6: Part 2

Hey guys so I changed some things on the chapter the narrator's pov will be a third person's pov now and

°hi°= this symbol means their thinking or talking in their minds

"hi"= this symbol still means their talking to a person or them self

×hi×= this symbol means their whispering to a person or them self

And also at the end of the chapter I have a question for you guys to answer now let's begin.
______________________________________

Third person's pov
It's been 10 hours when the first and second group start looking for the dimensional book they started at 7 in the morning and it's now 5 in the evening they did took a 30 minute break to eat at 12 in the afternoon and then continued looking for the book they were almost finish cause they're is only a few more rows of bookshelves  left that they still haven't check.

Bri's pov
We been here in the library all day looking for the book we did took a break from looking and eat some food Bryan started helping us when it was 1pm he said he wanted to help us out all of us agreed on letting him help I looked at the animatronics, Bryan and the guy named Jon they all looked concentrated on reading every single page of a book they would always be the first to finish reading a book I looked back at the bookshelves and their is only a few more bookshelves  °their's only a few more bookshelves I hope one content the dimensional book° "hey guys there's only a few more bookshelves left any luck on finding the dimensional book!!" I shouted "nothing!!" they shouted back after an hour where at the last bookshelf all of us took a book leaving the bookshelf completely empty we then started reading our book "guys have the book!!" ??? shouted we looked who shouted it was the animatronic called Baby she did have the "the dimensional book" "good job sweetheart" ballora said "thanks mom!" Baby said with the biggest smile "great now we have the book we can now get Crystall back" Bryan said "maybe tomorrow it's already night" Jon said "I agree we did spend the whole day in the library" Kay said agreeing to Jon "yeah I'm a bit tired" I yawned agreeing aswell soon everyone agrees to call it a day we then went to the kitchen to eat.

Third person's pov
While everyone was at the kitchen Bryan decided to go to the lake he said to everyone that his not quite hungry Bryan then sat down on the deck looking at the water seeing his own reflection still confused why he had wings and thinking of something else in mind little did he know someone followed him.

Bryan's pov
I said to everyone that I'm not quite hungry and I decided to go to the lake I sat down on the deck I looked at the water and I see my own reflection with wings °why do I even have wings?° I was confused cause ever since I arrive here I been having this wings I then started to think of something else "Bryan are okay why don't you want to eat?" ??? said. I startled and looked at my back it was Jon "I didn't mean to startled you I was just wondering" Jon said "it's fine Jon" I said smiling I then tapped a place beside me offering him to sit he accepted the offer and sit beside me "can you tell me what are you doing here" Jon said "uhhh.... Well you see umm.... I was just looking at the lake yeah its so beautiful!" I hope he buys it I do gotta admit the lake is beautiful "your really horrible at lying you know that Bryan" Jon said "hahaha I know Jon T^T" I said "okay now tell me why you really doing here" Jon said "I was just thinking about how I got wings and about Crystall....." I said looking sad "don't worry will be able to get her back now" Jon said patting my back carefully not to hit my wings "it's not that Jon" I said "then what is it?" Jon asked "I'm worried on where Crystall is now remember when she got sucked by a portal she told us that she ended in a dimension where is life or death where she had to fight for her life or she will see death" I said in a sad voice "Bryan....... I know you're concerned about Crystall but she'll be fine she handle that dimension she can handle whatever dimension she's in now" Jon said trying to cheer me up "I guess you're right" I said smiling at him I then yawned "tired?" Jon said "yeah I should go to my cabin" I yawned again "yeah you should" Jon said I stand up and wave goodbye to Jon before going to my cabin Jon wave back I then started walking to my cabin I got to my cabin I closed the door and lock it I went straight to my bed and I went to sleep.