Chapter 3

P.S Sorry for any kind of grammatical mistake

Taehyung P.O.V

Is she ignoring me? What kind of behavior is this? And who is this boy she is talking with? He looks familiar to me. NOW I REMEMBER!!He was the boy who called us for the meeting. But wait!I am now the boss right?!Then why are they treating me like an invisible person??

Y/N P.O.V

Basically Jungkook was again talking about the girl he saw at the bus stop everyday. "Dude, I know that you have a crush on her and you also want to ask her out.....but I am sorry because I will accept as a girl I don't know how to take a girl on date...."Jungkook just looked at me in a shocking face. He was about to speak but just then a voice interrupted our conversation."Excuse me?! I guess your boss is also in the room,right?!" I am so irritate right now.I was about to talk back but just then Jungkook said that line which made felt so proud for having a best friend like him.He just said," Until our boss gives us the farewell feast, you are just an ordinary person to us."Taehyung just found himself like a dumb in front of us. He just left the room. After sometime, we also left the room.Just then, I remembered that I need to talk about Jungkook about my bad luck that my ex is gong to be our boss. Just as we entered the office cafeteria, Jungkook just took a black coffee for himself and a normal coffee for me and sat down in the table. "Jeon Jungkook, i just want to tell you something?" Just then Jungkook looked at me and said," Are you pregnant?!"HUH?!"What are you even saying?I am a virgin!"He just laughed."Just kidding!"SERIOUSLY?!"Whatever...did you forgot my ex's picture I showed you 1 year ago..."He just looked at me confusion and asked,"Why are you asking me about him?And what happened?"This time he was looking at me seriously.I just sighed and ordered him," Answer my question first."He started thinking and said,"I didn't remember the photo that much.Why?"I sighed and said,"Let me remember his face to you again....my ex is our boss's son..."He just choked in his own coffee and looked at me."oUr NeW bOsS??&_&"......"YES!"He then said after taking a long breathe."Do you even know that that his(Boss) son is a playboy?" I looked at him in disbelief. I asked him,"He is?If he is, then how do you know about it?" He replied,"Every week whenever I go to boss's house just to give him the documents that he always forgets in the office.After giving it to him, when I left the house, I always see his son with different girls making out in the car." He scoffed. I was not feeling hurt at all.This doesn't hurts me at all. Because he gave the pain with his behavior with my mom cause she is my everything.I shrugged and looked at Jungkook saying," I don't want him back in my life again." He nodded. He further said," When your ex is back to your life again,there are always two options left. They are: Either have him in your life again or throw him out of your way like kicking a barrier from your way." I smiled. I am so lucky to have a best friend like him. I swear the girl who is going to be his wife is very lucky." After some chit-chats, we went back to our respective desktops. 

Jungkook P.O.V

Why is the clock is working so slow?I can't wait for the feast that our boss is going to give us. I want to eat very much. I have no work other than looking at the screen with the software programming system. Why did I decided to be a computer science engineer? But I can tell that if I were not an engineer I guess I would have never met that girl at the bus stop.[A/N: Who is that girl??  Jungkook: It can be any girl. Why do you want to know???  A/N: No no no I just wanted to ask that is she a kpop idol?? Jungkook:I was not born to get shipped with any kpop idol. It can be any other girl. A/N: ooooooooooh].  By the way, what is Y/N doing? I walked up to her and saw that she is also in the same state as me. I went to her and sat in her desk. She was looking at me and said, " I want to eat" "Dude, we share the same brain cells. I was also thinking about the feast that sir told us." She was basically looking at the ceiling paying no heed to me. Seriously?! She likes food this much.Oh god, she is so cute and innocent. How can Taehyung do this with Y/N and aunt? She snapped me saying, "Let's go to sir's office! He will rather be happy that we went to him not as employees rather as children."I smiled saying, "Let's get it!"

Taehyung P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Y/N. She became more beautiful. She never use makeup. Why didn't she miss me? Just at that time, somebody knocked the door. Dad gave them the permission to come in. The door opened revealing Y/N and Jungkook! But why are they always together? Are they dating? At first, they saw me and looked at each other and then they looked at dad. Y/N started saying,"Sir, we have nothing to do. How about spend some time with you as the last happiest feeling of you in this company?" That guy Jungkook, who was beside her also nodded. I looked at dad. He was smiling. I must say he loves his company alot. But will I be able to become a boss like him in this company having my first love ignoring around me????

To be continued.....