Chapter 7

P.S Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Y/N P.O.V

I hopped into the car and looked at Jungkook. He asked me with concern," What happened? I saw you in front of our boss's car." I smiled with full of pride. He started driving and I also started saying my incident. As I ended it, Jungkook chuckled saying, "It was the best roasting ever, dude." I also smiled. Once we reached the bar, I jumped out of the car with Jungkook and went inside it. Loud music was playing so much with the beat that I even lost my heart beat. Jungkook grabbed my arm and went to the dance floor and shouted at my ear saying," Dance to get rid of all your stress, like there is no tomorrow." I smiled and danced like a maniac.

                                                                        *Time Skip to tomorrow*

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I woke up and saw it was 6: 14 am. I put my feet down but I was having hangover.My head hurts a lot. I guess I drank a lot yesterday. I stand up and I was feeling dizzy as usual . I took a shower, put my clothes, dried my hair and went out of my house after locking it. Again I started my journey towards hell. *Time Skip.* I entered my office and looked at the clock, it was 7:02 am. Finally I am on time! From today, I guess I am going to start a new life after all of the stress I get rid of yesterday night. I went to my desktop and saw Jungkook was already their sitting on my desk and he was solving a rubiks cube. I put my coat down on my chair. He looked at me and then looked at his hand-watch and said, " You are on time today! How is it even possible?! You even dried your hair!" I flipped my hair very proudly and looked at him and gave him a smile saying, "Thanks for the compliment!" He chuckled. I again said thanks to him. This time Jungkook looked at me with a confused face. I said,"Dude, yesterday I was having so much fun that I even got drunk and I saw how you took care of me. Thanks!" He rolled his eyes and said," Do you even know how many times you puked on me? By the way, your welcome." I smiled at him and said," Looking at you never made me the absence of a father and a brother." Jungkook's smile faded away and said," Did you just father zone and brother zoned me?" I laughed at me while Jungkook smiled at me. We kept about talking about last night. After sometime, Jungkook went back to his desktop and I also started my work.

Jungkook P.O.V

This rubiks cube is not solving at all. I brought it in the office so that i can have some time pass. I sighed and continued on. After sometime, Sehun came to me and said,"Bro, sir called you and Y/N in his office." I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and said," Only me and Y/N?" He looked at me in a confused face and said,"No! Me, Moonbyul, you and Y/N" Why is he calling us suddenly? I asked him,"Suddenly why us??" he chuckled and said, "You remembered about the company partnership project?" I nodded my head. He smiled and said,"We are in." My eyes widened and my face brightened due to happiness. I always wanted to be in this project. I threw my rubiks cube on my table and hugged him. After I pulled back from the hug, I saw Y/N coming from her desktop with Moonbyul and hugged me due to happiness. For sometime, we expressed our happiness and then we went to our boss's room. i opened the door of the boss' cabin and we all went in. Once we went in, I looked at Y/N and as expected she was not that happy to see him.

Y/N P.O.V

Why looking at his face after happiness? I don't want to stay here anymore. Literally he was looking at me from head to toe. I am so uncomfortable right now. He diverted his eyes from me and started talking,"Congratulations to you four! From now, you are going to work for the company project. So, please meet me one by one at the office at 9 am, so I can discuss with you properly and make you understand, okay?" After finishing his statement, he smiled to us and again his eyes are on mine and said," Y/N, you should come to my cabin first." I swear I am going to kill him right now. I forced a smile on my face and said," Why me first, sir?" He darted his eyes into my soul but my soul wants to kill him. He said,"I have heard a lot about you from my father. So, I thought I can make myself comfortable by talking with you before talking with others." In my face, it was showing a very beautiful smile but in my mind I was holding a knife to kill him. With that, we four left the office. When we out of his office, Sehun approached me and said" Dude, best of luck!" Saying this line made my blood more boiled. I again forced a smile while he left the three of us. Moonbyul started speaking," I am very hungry right now!" Jungkook looked at her and said,"It's not lunch time, darling Moonbyul" Moonbyul face became more down and said," I know..I am going to the office cafeteria. Don't you both dare to tell it to sir." With that she also left. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was showing 8:47 am. I became more upset. Jungkook consoled me saying," Behave like he is your brother. You can easily brother-zone people, okay?" I smiled. You know what, he is correct. I should behave like he is my brother. After all we are not in a relationship anymore. Seriously Y/N, you were getting worried for no reason. We kept talking and taking till I realize that it is already 9:00 am. Alright Y/N, you can do it!

A/N: What do you think is going to happen??

To be continued.....