003

This story is ShItTy- sifbmsba stOP LIKing it- GuiLty ffeelings are consuming my lil ass-( I also forgot my wattpad password so forgIVE ME )

also nobody request for the TBHK oneshot so i'll write for my own ig-

get the f outta here if your anime watcher only. Spoiler. Duhhh
______________________________

Meanwhile Y/N on the ground with her no-no square

" wake up, you lil insecure shit " I groan as I felt my whole body ache. " What the fuck just happen. What was that noises was all about. " I look around to see little me on the ground, "Ah, great I'm too tired and hungry that I see little shit infront of me " the suppose chibi version of me have a visible irk mark on her face, " I'm your, what people say, intuition, no-no- uhhh, nVm difjsl " " Fuck me, this ain't time for me to have chibi version pop up. " I struggled to stood up as I look for a direction to go somewhere, " Why am I here anyway.. "

I look at the sky notcing it was dark, the snow that covered the ground already get itself thicker than Kardashian's ass, how do they sleep with that ball shaped ass anyway. I heard a very loud screech from far away. " When will peace acknowledge me "

_______________•ᴥ︎•)

The red blood attracts every demon, but there is human classified as, marechi. A rare blooded human.

One marechi could make you powerful than the low-class demon and make you even handsome if you one of the Twelve Kizuki's. Except the pot man . 

" Find the woman location.  "

The srings of biwa made a beautiful sounds and your ugly ass was shown.

_________________ 𓃰︎ eee-

I ran as fast as I could even though, this is demon versus hooman ass anime. So these not so important character will die anyway but I want to save the person anyway, I hope they have dildo this era-  " Wait, condom doesn't exist yet- " my thought were interrupted when I saw an ugly hee-HEE YOU KNOW WHO THAT SHIT IS AND IT'S LOOKing at me. His peach red eyes stared at me, we were having few second of awkward moment. So I decided to say something cool " I'll fuck you if you want to no need the sexual tension- " then I don't what happen but I already inside the goddamn place where every lower except hentai-faced dude gonna get rekt. Like how did he be so horny, a Hentai Nirvana University student, I guess.

" H I, I'M A HOE, WE GONNA WOAH , THEN WOO, NOW I DIE- "

you died early in the story. Sad story.

nah, you live bitch.  You were knocked out once again because life want you to die but they just get to make people knock you out. Plus, your stupid enough to see yourself is boutta' be a demon now. Now rekt-

_____________

The night was tough for the siblings. The brother had to train himself so he could be a demon slayer and pass the test and go for his adventure to find cure for his lovely little sister. He wanted to bury his family but he saw Y/N was consuming their parents flesh like an animal(which you guys are but I bet ya'll be a rabbit) and he couldn't risk his second chance to save Nezuko. For short, he take Nezuko then left as soon as he can before Y/N notice them, she was busy with her fresh breakfast snack.

___________

I'll try to update- my stoOpid lazy ass- ixhfiwnak

this is so short so imma make THE NEXT CHAPTER  lonGERRRRRRRR