005

Darn it, I'm lazy

Secret about y/n; She's a thugdere. Yes. THUGDERE 😳💅🏻
_________________________

" For fuck sake, do we need to kiss then Muzan will came and just continue the story fucking pussy plot? " (Y/N) mumbled to herself while have a lot of fuckboys eyes on her small figure. You guys would've expecting this, basketball-senpai did left, but his nuts still remains in your memory, hallelujah.

" Ara~ Aren't you one of the kind? Most of the human would've still screaming.I wouldn't mind eating you if did so~ " " Hahaha, no hoe allowed to take a taste of this sweet body. I'm the strongest queen of sperm in my mom womb and you dare to eat me " " How sa- " She inhale as she shout on top of her lungs " I WOULD ACCEPT IF YOU INVITE ME FOR AN AFFAIR. Now shush, either I fuck you or I tackle you and beat your squishy ass " She looks toward the horny as fuck 25/8 dude, as she focused her gaze towards Kokushibo " Yeah, Douma is horny. Masochist little piglet miglet goose faced bitch unchin snuggly gonna fuck him up bitch" Kokushibo react like a normal demon or human being( damn nerd with spider eyes ) he looks towards them both in disgust as he left without word. Disgusted with the big horny aura in that dimensional infinity fortress ( I almost type temptress. Fuck me in the ass with pocky for this ) even Nakime just go to other side of fortress, disgusted, somehow she had her eyes on them, she swear she could almost lost her ability to locate and see everyone in the fortress just by seeing (Y/N) wiggling her non-existent ass.

" Let me leave and I shall dance on a pole naked for you, need cash because I'm a virgin. Jk " she was about to laugh, expecting Douma to be curious of what do she was talking about yet the author wanna be dirty. " Okay~ I can't wait seeing (Y/N)-chan dance "  " I'm joking you hentai nirvana motherfucker. It's not l-like I want to dance for you N-n.. n*gga-senpai " a big visible dust pink was on her cheeks as she make a Jojo face, she was so masculine and so perfect that Douma wouldn't mind fuck her there.( I'm disturbing jajajajhahaj ) " Y/N ch- " She shushed him as she heard a familiar boss song theme

"Well, what we have here! Muzan Kiboobsuji"

"you've been hit by-"

"Stop with your Michael Jackson joke. I do not know who or what is that thing-"

MICHAEL JACKSON BOSS LEVEL HAS ARRIVED.

( M.J is soft boy. Change my mind )

(F you, I love him)

" Just what are you doing with that imperfect pest. " " WE ABOUT TO F- nevermind, uncle M.J junior " he signal his hand for Douma to leave as he walks towards you, " Oh wow- sexy. Where did you get the shoes, M.J museum " if this wasn't a complicated anime, he would've have a real irk on his forehead instead of those sexy veins.

Your P.O.V [lmao bad quality fanfic]

"SoOOOO- Sir Kiboobsuji. What the hell you want- I don't think your my love interest or something. HmMM- " " Listen here you useless pest. " " K. Boomer " he narrowed his eyebrows in confusion and almost had the humanity to worry about your mental health for a few seconds " You know what is this. Unless you are stupid enough. " Muzan took a beautiful wisteria flower in a jar, " SoooOoOo? Unless you wanna test it on me since it took me a hours to know I'm basically a shit ass demon. "
Damn. He seriously forced you to swallow the wisteria flower.
" SON OF A B*TCH- If you wanna choke me, use it with your bare hands PE R V E R T M.J. B A D DOGGY " that's when you just being asian mom, just scolding him, not realizing your veins popping, the dark purple was getting visible, the poison from the wisteria was kicking in, the foul smell was coming out from you. Which you just realize a g a i n.
" I'm gonna f u c k y o u s o h a r d M U Z A N K I B O O B S U J I " before finally passed out.

___________

I make this short because I cringe- IM SORRY FOR MAKING YALL CR I N G E -

Anyways, thanks for reading this shitty fics- never really thought I'll be having some kind people reading this 😳👉🏻👈🏻
Anyway- there is probably chance I'm rewriting it again. Since people wanna woo Tanjiro- so Y E A H

Before I LeAvE I'm adding more book and more burden to myself. I'll be publishing Black Butler and Yarichin Bitch Coub fanfic and will be updating the TBHK , this one and Gyuutaroxreader. Ahhh I'm too creative but lazy and my writing skills are below average 👁👄👁🙌🏻

AGAIN with the lOng Note- ILL BE UPLOADING THE MEME REQUEST PICT- I GOT new reQuest- especially Uzui as JoJo nglll- I LOVE U GUYS💖💘💝💕💕💓💗💞💕❣️❣️❣️💕💞💕💕💖❣️💞