Reincarnation

"Welcome, you have died due to my mistake so I am asking for forgiveness by reincarnating you."

"Who are you? And why did I die?" I asked.

Before I go on here is what happened.

—Flashback—

Hello my name is Drake Astarot I am your average joe who loved the Harry Potter series, I was just finishing reading the Harry Potter series for the 10th time. When all of a sudden there was a gas explosion and I died.

—End of Flashback—

"I am what you would call God in your previous world. You died because I got confused due to you having an old name, and accidentally blew out your candle of life." He said with an anime sweat drop coming off his forehead.

"All right fine, I forgive you. Only because there is nothing that can be done now. But I have a question." I said to him.

"I have to say, you are taking this quite well. As for your question, what do you want to know?" He asked.

"Well, what's done is done and there is nothing I can do about it. What happens to me now?" I asked.

"Well since I accidentally killed you I will allow you to reincarnate to any world of your choice, and grant you 6 wishes." He said.

"Okay then. I choose to be reincarnated into the world of Harry Potter?" I ask.

"Of course." He said.

"For my first wish, I wish to have the bloodline of a dragon while having it as my animagus form, and have the ability to talk to dragons and other magical creatures, while still retaining a human body." I said. (A/N what the blood line means is that he has enhanced senses, resistant to fire, Superhuman strength, Superhuman durability, Superhuman endurance, Superhuman agility, Superhuman reflexes, Superhuman hearing, Night vision, Fire Breath, Claw retraction)

(A/N Dragon form)

(A/N Dragon wings)

(A/N Dragon wings)

"That can be arranged, but your body will have some physical traits of a dragon

"That can be arranged, but your body will have some physical traits of a dragon. Like the skin around your ears will have something similar to scales." He said.