Chapter 3 Train Ride

(A/N btw there will be some copy past with edits. Also long chapter, don't expect this every chapter)

After a month of anticipated waiting, we were finally going to Hogwarts. In my free time I read all my books and with the help of my photographic memory I memorized all the material.

"Are you ready to go Alduin?" I asked my pet dragon. (A/N Alduinis a rare breed of dragon that stays the size he is, and his breed is known to be a lot nicer to humans than other dragons. And this is obviously not in Harry Potter. His breed are also known to eat not only meat, but also fruit. They are also know for their speed while flying as well as their stealth, especially at night.)

Alduin who was on my dresser jumped down onto my shoulder cooing

*Cooo*

"I'll take that as a yes." I said leaving my room after putting my suitcase into my dimensional inventory.

"Hey mom, we're ready to go!" I called my mom.

"I'll be right down. But before we go did you do your chores?" She asked while talking to one of our house elves.

And yes, even though I was reincarnated into a wealthy family I still couldn't get out of chores, as I am the heir to the family name I should know how to do certain things.

"Yes mom. I finished all of my chores." I answered back.

My chores are taking care of most of the plants in the green house (except the extremely dangerous ones), taking care of theDragons, Blast-Ended Skrewt, Demiguise, Kneazle, and Horned Serpent (this is also how I learned that with my ability to talk to animals, I can speak Parseltongue).

"Okay then, lets go." She said before dismissing the house elf.

We then left the house to go to Kings Cross Station Platform 9 ¾. The train was planning to leave at 11 o'clock, so we got there at  10:30, we then waited at the entrance for Grea and Malinda to arrive. Luckily we didn't have to wait long, after about 5 minutes they had arrived. (A/N if you're wondering where the dad is, he is  in another country helping lead a branch part of the company. And they are all wearing Muggle clothes)

"Hello all. How are you doing this fine morning?" Asked Melinda.

"We are doing just fine. And how is the future witch to be?" Asked my mom.

"I'm doing great Mrs. Pendragon." Grea said.

"Okay then, let's go." Mom said before leasing the way to the station.

After we entered the train station we put all of our luggage on a trolley and made our way to the platform. (A/N both MC and Grea's dragons were in cages that we made to look like Owls in a cage.)

When we arrived at the pillar between 9 and 10 we individually ran at the wall. First was Malinda, my mom, Grea, then myself. After we went through the pillar we made our way to the train to get settled in.

After our parents dropped us off in front of the entrance to a train car, we then entered the train car and looked for an empty compartment. When we finally found one we then put all of our stuff in the overhead. And while doing it I could see that Grea was having some trouble lifting her suitcase into the overhead so I asked if I could assist her.

"Hey Grea, do you need any help?" I asked.

"Yes please." She said while blushing.

I then wondered why she suddenly blushed as I was putting her suitcase into the overhead. After I put all of our belongings into the overhead I then opened the window so we could say goodbye to our parents.