Chapter 5 Classes

The next morning after I woke up I met up with Grea so we could go to the great hall together to eat breakfast.

"Hey Grea, how did you sleep?" I asked her when I saw her coming out of the girls Dorm.

"I slept fine, how about you?" She asked while yawning.

"I slept like a rock. As soon as I turned in for the night, I was out like a light." I said smiling at how I made it rhyme.

"You ready to go eat breakfast?'' I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry. Let's go eat." She said.

We then made our way out of the Gryfindor Dormitory and made our way to the great hall for breakfast. After making our way through the large marble staircase we finally made it to the great hall.

Luckily for us it was deserted and barely anyone was there. The only people who were there were some of the older students from each of the houses, some teachers and the Headmaster.

We then went to the end of the Gryffindor table and began eating. I had bacon, sausages, eggs, hash browns, and fruit. Grea had an Eggs Benedict, tater-tots, bacon, and some scones. We both each had a tall glass of Orange juice as well.

As we were about to start eating, Alduin and Jill flew in through the open window where the owls usually come in.

As they entered the window their claws and mouth were magically guarded. They then glided to where we were sitting and looked at us hungrily. To which I pulled out my own wand and removed just the muzzles so we could give them some fruit.

I gave Alduin 3 bananas , 2 apples, and 3 oranges. Grea gave Jill 2 bananas, 2 apples, and 3 oranges.

While this was all happening everyone who was in the great hall, including the teachers who were making sure the dragons won't attack anyone as per the agreement to let them stay; were looking at us.

"Drake, everybody is staring at us." Grea said nervously after suddenly realizing that everyone was staring at us.

"It's fine, just ignore them and let's keep eating." I said ignoring everyone's stares.

"So don't worry about a thing, if something does happen I'll protect you." I said, to which she blushed.

After we had breakfast, and nothing happened, we sent our dragons to the Forbidden Forest to eat meat. We made our way to the first class of the day.

Our schedule was on every Wednesday at midnight we had astronomy. Three times a week they went out to the greenhouses to study Herbology. Twice a week we had History of Magic, which was the only one taught by a ghost named Professor Binns. We also had Charms with Professor Flitwick. We also had Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall, and Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Quill A.K.A Voldemort. And Potions in the dungeons with Professor Snape.

—Time Skip 1 week—

After we had transfiguration, and charms in the morning, which by the way was super easy, and I was able to win 10 points total for our house. We then went to get lunch in the great hall.

This time Harry and Ron sat with us during lunch.

While we were eating a huge swarm of owls entered the Great Hall. That's when a big white snowy owl landed in front of Harry with a letter in its mouth.

Hedwig dropped the letter in his marmalade and sugar bowl. He then took it out and opened it.

Inside it said:

Dear Harry,

I know you get Friday afternoons off, so would you like to come and have a cup of tea with me around three?