Chapter 2 11 years later

(A/N I'm lazy and don't want to describe 11 years, will be using flashbacks)

It's been 11 years since I've been reincarnated into this world, and a lot of things have happened. Like for instance, meeting my childhood friend.

—Flashback 6 years—
It's been 6 years since I've reincarnated into this world. The family that I had reincarnated into were an extremely wealthy, well known family that were mostly known for taking care of Magical creatures, but still made money through other things like potion making, herbology, etc. Our most famous magical creature my family takes care of are Dragons.

Within these 6 years I've been practicing my magic in secret by first creating a spell that uses 'Master Manipulator of Magic' to create a spell that sends my subconsciousness into an alternate world where I could practice using magic without the interference of the Ministry of Magic and underage magic. The alternate world is just like ours except there are no humans.

There I've been practicing using my magic and learning how to disappear into the shadows.

Today my mom is introducing us to her good friend and her daughter.

"Hey mom, who are we meeting?" I ask her.

"We are meeting my fellow Dragonoid friend and her daughter." She said.

The way we got to my mother's friends house is by Floo Powder. And because I was too young to do it by myself I held my mother's hand. We then entered the fireplace where she grabbed a handful of powder and said the location to where we were going, after she said the location and dropped the powder green flames erupted and surrounded us.

I had closed my eyes as soon as the flames surrounded us, and it felt like we were being sucked into the fireplace. After a couple of seconds the sucking feeling stopped and my mother told me we were there. When I opened my eyes again we were in a large castle like place.

That's when I looked up and saw 2 people. Both were female and had their dragon wings out. (A/N their family is also well known for taking care of Magical Creatures, mostly dragons though.)

(A/N mother minus the horns)

(A/N Daughter, just imagine her as a 6 year old minus the horns)