Synopsis

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, events, living or dead is purely coincidence.

---

Wynona Sage Villafuerte; a goal digger, she's a happy-go-lucky kid from her elementary days, but like the saying; people change. 

She decided to do much better on her high school years, however, she was bullied upon her looks, and how shy she is, luckily she fought well for her self's peace for those bad memories through the years, especially when she finally realizes what she really want to do after college. She's aiming to be a Flight Purser someday, that's her dream job.

Wynona is not a smarty girl but not also a stupid one, she's messy but organized, she's shy, quiet most of the time when you see her and don't know her personally, but, she's all that loud girl, or let's say, a lady when you're close enough with each other.

she's happy but she felt incomplete, she thinks that she's on the average, she likes to try everything if she just can, she's curious in everything, she likes to explore and open to learn new things, even from a scratch; because she do believes that whatever small things you do now, is definitely can be a big thing tomorrow.

she's a type of person who's easy to approach; easy to talk to, she's bubbly, funny and understanding fairly on everyone and everything, people mostly says that she's so genuine too, but on the other hand, that traits of her is a way of other people to abuse her kindness in any ways.

she have a not so happy family but still magkakasama parin sila despite the storms and failures she'd been through together with her family, her silent demons from traumas that caused by them, the words and etc., she became like that because of what she have been through growing up, yet she's still is so thankful that she still have a happy life, they're okay now, kahit simple lang ang buhay na meron siya at sila ng pamilya niya.

Wynona is on her late 20's, actually is 28; successfully got the job she dreams of getting, she's now a Flight Purser, she's Independent, yes you could call her an "Alpha Female", on today's new terms, however, she became engrossed to her work that family and work matters the most, yun na ang nakasanayan niya since she got a job inside the airport. 

she's been working her own self to grow on her work, she started on as a ground staff, then gradually learning from each stations she's working, applied to the baggage counter, and learn again, till the day comes, she decide to try it, she applied to the airlines she desire, the big 3 airlines in the country, Air Philippines, Sunlight Airline, and the leading, Pacific Airline. All we're passed, she thinks its luck, but to the people who sees her, its her dedication, her talent, her spirit, its pushing her to be the best, and only the best is what sees her, she got in swiftly to the airline of dreams, Pacific Airline. And now, she's one of the pioneers of the Airline, believe it or not, she started young and let alone be a pioneer less than 30 of age, she's a big deal to her airline now, great thanks to her hard work and dedication.

On the other hand, her family wants a man entering with her inside their home, not just money, but also a man, but she, Wynona, didn't have any man to introduce, she chooses not to, and her family is clearly not so favor about it. At her age marami parin siyang plano at gustong gawin sa buhay niya, she's vocal about it too, sa totoo lang eh halos lahat na nga ng hiling at gusto niya ay nakuha na niya, kasama nalang sa buhay ang kulang sa kaniya, ngunit iwas siya sa usaping iyon dahil sa trabahong meron siya. Which is totally a struggle kung iisipin mong talaga.

she's a woman too, she admit that, she has her likes in men, but she feels like she's not yet ready for that big leap since her mindset is set only for her family and for herself.

Will her  heart be disturb by a man she never expects to,  or she will ignore it despites of everything and anything.

---

Pilot-Engineer/future CEO William Sagan Tuazon, is born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but fairly enough to play literally on everything he does.

William, he's a smarty guy, you could drop your jaw in shock if you look at his medals and trophies scattered in their house's living room and library together with his family's.

He's pretty much more ambitious unlike his family's, he's a perfectionist in a way of everything he does, everything should be planned, apart from that smarty image, he do have a devilishly handsome and rough-hewn face with a well-built body like a Greek god, too much praising hmm?

Its because he loves to workout, its his stress reliever and hobby, he's a stoic kind of man in a way na kahit sinong bagong kilala palang siya o nito lang siya nakaharap sa personal ay mag aalanga'ng kausapin siya ng malapitan, he ignores everyone, he choose not to meddle with people, and other people's problem, specially the people he's with that broke his trust and his heart, because they're the reason why he became to be THAT distant and quiet.

Regardless of how he's like that growing up, he have a soft spot for his family and close friends. He's a family oriented guy, if he chooses to be. A dreamlike man who is stoic. However, the stoic image of his, slowly fades as he works back to his parent's Aviation Company after years of enjoying his own life.

He noticed himself, out of the blue; noticing this one lady at his Company, and he can't deny the fact that he's impressed by the hard-work of that one Lady. On his mind he shouldn't be like that, so he decided to let it go and started to seek of her fail doings.

It's definitely not his work but he always put his eyes on her, checking on her; on how she works, evaluating of what she's doing specially when he have a time, like, most of his time, he's always commenting on everything she does without him knowing that he. He is noticing everything on her, the other way around.

------------- I hope you'll appreciate my story!

*sending virtual hugs and kisses! STAY SAFE GUYS!!! <3

See you soon on chapter 1

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND APPRECIATED. ☑