Chapter 2 (The Yanderes And The IJN)

Graf spee was helping me exploring the base, I smiled and and having relax time while exploring.

Archer POV

Archer: thank you helping me explore your base around here. I owe you one

I smiled and start patting her head. She starting to blush and smile and start hugging me

Graf spee: are you hungry?

I nodded and she start pulling me to the bar and I am not used to be in the bar. I sigh and let her do it.

We went inside and we saw Bismarck, Tirpitz, graf zeppelin, Deutschland, and Roon, they were drinking alcoholic and I sigh. I take a seat and graf spee sitting on my lap, I smiled and I start patting her but Roon I have death glare on her.

Roon: (thoughts) he shall be mine! All mine!

Roon start laughing maniacly in her thoughts and I start ordering a glass of water with steak

Timeskip brought you by writer was killing too many Russians in roblox

After eating, they start talking each other and graf spee still siting archer's lap.

ARCHER POV

I was patting graf spee, she is cute. And FBI or other police forces, fuck off. After enjoying patting graf spee, she smiling and blushing at the same time.

Tirpitz: so Archer. Do you have a lover?

Archer: no because I'm alone and the Lone Wolf Pilot, I don't feel love. I ust want having friends.

I sips the glass of water. They start feeling bad for me because I do not have a lover. Now they thinking about something and they blushed

Shipgirls: (thoughts) maybe I be his lover

Roon: (thoughts) tonight~ I will going to get you~

I have bad feeling and I start feeling something bad happen later. I shrugged it off and have fun with them.

Bismarck: (thoughts) he may be a pilot, and he a kind man. I think I want to mate him right now.

Bismarck starting to blush and I notcue she was red like a tomato

Archer: are you ok? You face is red.

Bismarck: y-y-y-yes I-I fine.

Archer: OK?

Bismarck: *ahem*I will be in my office.

Bismarck stands up and start leaving the bar, heading toward her office. She can't stop thinking about me.

Graf zeppelin start talking to me

Graf zeppelin: hey Archer. I think you can stay with my aircraft carrier since you are pilot.

Archer: that would be a great idea. Thanks graf.

Graf zeppelin: your welcome

She starting to smile a blush a bit and I didnt notice it. I start grab graf spee and put her on the chair next to me. I stand up and start walking out but I feeling I been followed, I start heading toward Bismarck office and start knocking.

Bismarck: come in

I opened the door and walk in, and I close the door.

Bismarck: hey Archer. Is great you here, we have guests coming in the IronBlood. They will be here in 30 mins.

Archer: who are they?

Bismarck: akagi, kaga, souryuu, and hiryuu.

Archer: (thoughts) the Sakura empire? Well great. Another yandere will come here.