Chapter 7 (captured)

After archer got raped by FDG. And some shipgirls are watching them fucking. There minds are very lewd now because of archer's..... Sword.

Archer: SHUSH

Author: STFU

Anyway, he on the hornet's carrier. Checking his own jet the F-15c cipher. He thinks he want to get to do something. He got on his jet and then take off. Scouting around, then he saw  someone. You saw a human siren with 20 mass produce sirens, 8 Destroyers, 5 heavy cruiser, 4 battleship, and 3 aircraft carriers. Observer was testing on something then archer go checking it out.

Observer alpha: come to think of it. I think I wanna capture name archer. I do something to him privately.

She starting to licking her lips and he felt shiver to his  spine. Then she look up and she saw him with his cipher. She's now have heart in her eyes

Observer: found you~

Then the siren carriers take some siren fighters take off to attack him. Then he pressed the button and 4 f-22 raptor jets appeared, in formation. Then they start diving and used there 30mm gatling gun, shooting them down. "BRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT"

400 siren fighters destroyed. They start dive bombing and bombed the carriers and the battleships. Suddenly observer shoots her laser the 4 f-22 raptors. And she used her tractor beam to stop moving the f-15c cipher. He was unnoticed about this and try to break free. But unable to do it. He's jet was gotten closer to observer she was looking at you, she was licking her lips and you felt shiver to your spine

Then she open the hatch and knocked you out with her tentacles.

Timeskip brought you by Author was raising the zergs. (if you want to know zergs. I'll might send publish in this book. Just say in the comments. ).

In his mind. He was still knocked out, he is floating on the void

Archer: welp, I'm still knock and captured by sirens... Great.

Then a someone appeared in front of him.

Archer: WHO THE FUCK?!

???: calm down geez.

Archer: okay and who are you?

???: fufufu~ my my~ it seem you forgot the aircraft carrier you were serving for~

Archer: wait..... Don't tell me... Gerald Ford?

Ford: yes shikikan~

Archer: great, now I become a commander.

Ford: don't worry~ my sister Nimitz and I are on our way here soon~ and I might say.......

Her yandere side coming up and him felt shiver to your spine. She was looking at him closely.

Ford: I Didn't manage to get your virginity. Thanks to that German bitch who raped you.

Archer: I-I um.

Then the void is collapsing and the light coming out

Ford: you start to awake. We will meet you soon~ senpai~

Archer: (mind) YANDERE SIMULATOR FOR FUCK SAKE DAMN IT

In reality, when he open his eyes. He look around seeing yourself in a Sci fi throne room. He think this is the siren base. Then you see someone sitting on a throne and more sirens are here. Observer alpha, tester B, observer zero, and other type of sirens. Mostly arbiter is sitting on the throne.

After few moments of siren then he shouted

Archer: WHERE THE FUCKING HELL AM I?!

Siren 394: silence!