Chapter 5 (as Mother And Daughter. )

Archer was sleeping with hornet in her room. Hornet was hugging his arm while he was sleeping. Hornet is now imagining about archer and her. Having kids and have some 'fun'. She starting to blush and shrug it off quickly but still blushing. She just fall asleep.

Meanwhile with enterprise, Wales, Belfast, illustrious, QE, Belfast, warspite, Cleveland, and hood

Enterprise: so. Who agreed allowed him to stay here?

Wales: he a nice guy, but he helped the crimson axis aswell but he not here to hurt us.

Illustrious: I agree. He might be a gentleman aswell and I totally want him right now~

Cleveland: he's singing was incredible. I wonder he can play a electric guitar. I going ask him tomorrow!

QE: I think I going invite him to our tea party tomorrow. I wanna test him if he prove like a gentlemen. Isn't that right warspite?

Warspite: I agree with you say your majesty.

Hood: I might thinking I want to date him. He can be our commander~

They look at hood, they start to thinking about it and they nodded aswell.

Belfast: I would like to be his personal maid~

Enterprise: I guess we will agreed with that for now. Let's get some rest.

They went back to there dorm and fall asleep.

Meanwhile in archer dream

He was in the dark void. He start looking around when he heard a voice

???: archer. Do you having fun with the girls.

Archer: kinda, I think I going make hornet my girlfriend soon I guess. But I have a job to protect this world from sirens.

???: I agree with you that. Now, I going send someone here in this world.

Archer: who is it?

???: you find out soon. She is a modern aircraft carrier.

Archer: hm alright. When should I meet her?

???: when you wake up, there's a ship is coming to your base soon.

Archer: just hope is not a YANDERE.

???: nope.

The void start shaking up, cracking when the light came out.

???: I guess you waking up. Good luck my friend.

When I starting to wake up, I look around and I was completely almost naked but I wearing my boxer. And on top of me is hornet who is wearing only bra and panties. He starting to blush amd look away, her breast was touching his chest. I shrug it off and try to put her down on her bed. At last she didn't woke up and I start to sit up.

Archer: I guess she really like me.

He murmur and I sigh. He starting to patting her head and she start to a smiling while she sleeping. He get off from her bed and I look around and I saw my clothes was ready. He go and he grabbed his clothes and start wearing. He decide to look around the base. After he wearing his clothes he start heading toward the door and open it, hesaw Belfast right in front of him when he open the door

Archer POV

Me: hello Belfast, what are you doing here?

Belfast: hello Master, I would help you show you around the base.

Me: thank you bel- wait. Why you calling me "Master"?

Belfast: because I be your personal maid for now on~