Intro

GIOCIO - BOOK l

Hi my babies,

I'm so excited to finally write a book and have people ACTUALLY read it. I mainly made this book to read over and over again for myself, but to have other people experience the characters and plot with me makes it even better. The mafia genre is honestly my favorite, however I never found that perfect book that incorporated everything I ever wanted, needed, and hated in it. (I'm lying there's like this one book, Luciano, that I've read over 10 times. Please go read it guys.) 

I don't know what to tell you to expect in this book, just that the experience will be crazy. These people are bad asses! There's a lot of killing, cursing, betraying, and sex. Red lipstick and glocks. Drugs and cops. This book has a mafia aesthetic, so everything will not be peaches and cream. All of my female characters are slightly insane so brace yourself for tears and laughs, and enjoy the ride.

There are no 'rules' for my book community, I think that's insane. Well there's two, don't steal my shit and be active! If you want to curse me out in the comments that's fine, just expect a lethal clap-back. :)

CAST

AMALA VALACHI

(Elizabeth Turner)

Age - 22

New York City, NY

Also known as Sussurro, Amala Vilachi is a force to be reckoned with. Her spitfire yet sweet attitude is complex, just as much as her skills in assassination. When she loves she loves hard, and when she kills she's brutal. Having constant battles with depression, there's a lot more to Amala than what meets the eye. She's never loved anything more than her weapons, (feeling as if they're the only constant in her life), and her loyalty to the Dalesio family is undying.