Its Them...

It's they're fault.We feel this way because of them.They act like we're in control of what others say and do to us. They know the four types of bullying physical,social,cyber and verbal all of theses things is hurting our generation. So,many of us are blamed for things out of our reasons. We're kidnapped,raped,betrayed,lied to and bullied tigers so many other things that happen to us. Theres abuse in our world verbal,sexual,physical and mental we try our best to feel better,but there's always something holding us back anxiety,social anxiety,depression,insomnia,PTSD,eating disorders and many others. Why,are taught that when a guy or girl does something bad to us that will clearly scar us let go of and accept them they hurt us. They've asked us why we're so depressed,it's because of them they've hurt us extremely. Our hearts hurt some of us have forgotten how it feels like to have emotions. We're in toxic relationships we stay around those people only because we'll feel bad if we left them and we'll be lonely. So,many has changed themselves to be have others look at them the way they look at others. But,it doesn't stop us from feeling insecure we want help,yet no one hears our calls we self-harm and  critic ourselves because every feel unwanted. We'll save each other from doing something but we won't save ourselves. All we want is to feel happy again.

 All we want is to feel happy again