Storytime

Once, over Christmas break a couple weeks before Christmas. I was at my older siblings high school and I was with my grandmother or who I prefer to as Nana. I had finished eating and was walking around the cafeteria with her whilst she was holding my younger cousin, who I'll call Shelia for privacy purposes. So, I was following them around and all my attention was on Shelia. We stopped at some point since Nana was speaking to someone, and there was a table beside us full of some of the boys from the football team. Remember all of them are much older than me since they're high school. So, I was paying any attention but one of the Sophomores from the table was asking for my name and my Nana caught this and called him out. My grandfather was watching from behind us, my dad who's an officer at the school came over and my uncle who's the Sophomores coach also came over. So, the Sophomore was completely scared especially since my dad had came over. Finally, in the end dad scared the boy, uncle gave him a lecture and Nana was taking time of figuring out who he was. Also, my dad had pulled the taser out on him at some point which the Sophomore took off running from.
That's the end of my true story that had happened

-Ava

oOh_oya_oya10
Froyo_chan
revolutionaryblinks
Ace_IceKing
MapleLeafBoi
rosierroses
ofherinfinitereign
OfficialCOVID-19
fiyabane2