The Blood Dressed Killer

Lukas and Micheal were great friends as well as few of the people to actually decide and investigate the new mystery of Cleo Yoola. Cleo Yoola was a young woman with many curves dark brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin and every bit of her was real nothing plastic, but all real. She went from prostitute to stripper. Yes, yes that might be bad in others eyes, but she had quite the wealth because of her jobs. But, one day she had vanished and was never found. So, she Cleo Yoola was the mystery of her state and country. Anyways, the boys were out in the forest flashlights, phones, cameras and backpacks were only a few things accompanying the two friends. As they were walking through the forest they start to smell something odd. Something like a dead body of animal, but they kept on with they're journey and that's when they start to see a trail of red liquid leading them to somewhere. As they followed the mysterious red liquid that has a high chance of being blood the smell grew worse. They finally reach the end of the trail and hear dripping noises they look up in front of them to see her Cleo Yoola upside down her dark brown hair matted, open wounds on her arms, forehead, as well for her neck and cheek bones, eyes still wide open but red because of lost tears, her top torn to shreds and the blood all dripping into her hair. The boys were shocked they looked down a little and saw a giant green tub filling with blood. The blood was over the sides as well. But, of course theses boys never made it out of the forest and went missing as well. This is a story from Marion. The blood dressed killer.

Satans_Shadow

Satans_Shadow