Mikey beginning

Mikey POV
-7 minutes before-
I was riding my skateboard when I a girl sitting on a rock but then she looked at me so I hide like a ninja but when I hide she said to me.
???: hey were did you go?
But I just keep my mouth shut and said nothing.
???: it's ok I'm not going to hurt you.
I didn't truly believe her so I decided to take out my nunchucks and came out but when I realized she was a fanus I put my nunchucks away.
Mikey: oh man your a fanus.
Once she realized she showed her cat ears she covered them.
Mikey:*hands out* it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you.
???: you are not afraid?
Mikey: how can I be afraid you have freaking cat ears that's so awesome.
???: thank you, I haven't got your name.
Mikey: MichaelAngelo, but my brothers call me Mikey.
???: brothers?
Mikey: yea, there's Leo he is the big brother and the leader, Donnie he is the smart one, and raph he is the the hot head.
???: and what are you brother like?
Mikey: Leo is the the one that except people what they are and who they are.
???:sounds like a good brother.
Mikey: yea but he can be annoying sometimes, like he always bad one liners.
???:*giggle*
Mikey: Donnie is the with the tech and sometimes me and my bros don't understand him because use understandable word.
???:wow
Mikey: and raph he... he can't stand seeing fanus be treated like garbage.
???:really?
Mikey: yea he has a good heart for anybody even fanus*idea* maybe I can introduce you to raph.
???: really?!
Mikey: yea but he is going to need a name if he is going to meet you.
Blake: names Blake.
Mikey: well nice to meet you Blake
???:Blake.
Me and Blake look at dude and he looked at me.
???: who's your friend,or is going to be your friends.
Blake: it's ok he is a good a person.
???:sure he is, it's time.
Blake: Mikey want to come join us?
Mikey: sure, what are you guys doing anyway?
???: there's something we have that is on the train.
Mikey: ok, lets do this.
-later-
Me and Blake and the other guy running as fast as we could then we Made to the hill and saw the train coming and once it came we jump and slide down the hill and made it on the train then run to the other side of the train and went inside.
-Inside the train-
It was pitch black with a bunch a read light and Blake was the last one to come in.
???: looks like we're gonna be doing this the hard way.
Then there were robots that came on and got ready to attack.
Blake: Don't be so dramatic.
I took out my nunchucks and press the button on the bottom of my nunchucks and blades cane out then the robot transform their hands into machine gun
Robot: intruder. Identify yourself.
Then
*BAM*
This guy started cutting the guy up the robot in haft but the other robots took out their blades and we fight.
-time skip-
After the whole fight, we got inside the car and saw a bunch of boxes the guy opened one.
???: perfect. Move up to the next car. I'll set up the charges.
Mikey: what about The people that are on here?
???: what about them?
Then a big robot came down and ready to attack.

Mikey: what about The people that are on here????: what about them?Then a big robot came down and ready to attack

Blake: Adam!
The robot shot but we doge and Blake try attack but it blocked her move and I decided to go ultimate.
Mikey:ahhh yea.
Then my ultimate came

And I charge and I took out his weapons but it wasn't enough to stop it

Blake: we need to get out of here.
Mike:you guys get out of here I'll take care of this.
Blake: you sure?
Mikey: I got the hold ninja thing covered.
-injustice 2-

(Stop at 2:30, ultimate move: brothers are decoys)
Then it had a big blaster and it shot us out of the car the robot was coming back for more.
Adam: cover me and him.
Blake: are you sure?
Mikey: go.
Blake started running and dogging, once she got to it she attack it long enough for me and Adam go super on his ass.
[Leo: Mikey watch your language]
[Mikey:come on Leo I want to spice things up for the readers]
[Raph: and we are breaking the fourth wall.]
[Leo&Mikey: oh shit]
[Mikey: now if you excuse me I have part of my story to tell]
The robot got ready to fire again.
Blake: move!
It shot but Adam block it with his sword causing energy into it then it was my time I started to run and i jumped and said
Mikey: COWABUNGA!
I started swinging my nunchucks and hitting it so hard and so fast it exploded right behind me, after me and Adam started running to the end of the car and I jumped to the other side but Adam stayed Blake looked at Adam and I looked at Blake confuse and she said
Blake:goodbye.
She took out her weapon and cut the part that connected to cart that Adam was on i went back to normal and me and Blake rode off we just stand there.

-time skip-
Me and we're just sitting waiting for the train to stop when my t-phone rang it was Leo so I pick it up and answer.
Leo:*call* hey Mikey.
Mikey: hey Leo.
Leo:*call* where you at?
Mikey: on a train.
Leo:*call*why are you on a train?
Mikey: I was helping a friend out.
Blake looked at me when i said "friend" and smile and so did I.
Leo:*call* I also got a friend who wants to meet you.
Mikey: cool, hey I gotta go see you later.
Leo: later Mikey.
*BEEB*
Blake: let me guess, your big brother.
Mikey: yea, so what are you going to do after this.
Blake: well I'm going to beacon.
Mikey: the school for huntsman and huntress?
Blake: yea.
Mikey: cool, thats my is my q, see you
Later?
Blake: sure.
Mikey: cool.
To be continued...