Beginning (part 1)

3rd POV
It was a Sunday night in the city in their home we see our four ninja brothers getting ready to fight, first is Mikey and Leo they took out their weapons,stare at each other until Leo makes his battle cry and charge and Mikey charges back.
Mikey: oh yea Michelangelo is on the move.
Mikey doge Leo's attack.
Mikey: you know what to do.*doge* I'm here I'm there, I'm over there,I can be anywhere.*doge*how can you stop when you can't even see?
Leo stood there waiting for Mikey to charge hen he did he hit mike stomic and he pass out.
Leo: like that.
Mikey:*pain* good one Leo.
Next up Donnie and raph, Donnie took out his bow- staff and raph only have his fists.
Raph: all right Donnie put down the staff and no one gets hurt.
Donnie: oh you said that last time raph and you hurt me.
Raph: yea but last time I would have.
Donnie: yea right.
Donnie began to attack and raph doge, Donnie thought he had the advantage he went for a close attack but when he realized that his staff was gone and saw raph took it, raph broke it in haft.
Donnie: should have drop the stuff?
Raph: should have drop the staff.
Then Raph charges and hits Donnie in the back.
Donnie: ok,ok,ouch,ouch I'm down.
Then Leo came in and raph drops the staff, Donnie sits down and Mikey stick his tung out at Donnie and puts it away, Leo and raph take a stand and look at each other.
Leo:* speak Spanish*
Raph: what ever you say.
They took out their weapons and charge, both of them were equally matched but Raph was better and threw Leo to the ground.
Raph: nice try.
???: yamet.
Then they look at their father masters splinter:

Walking into the room and the boys came and sit.
Splinter: you all did very well.
Raph: but I did better.
Leo:*curious* 
Splinter: this is about self improvement Raphael it is not about winning and losing.
Raph: I know sensei but I won and they lost.
Then splinter put his two finger on Raph neck and raph starts to become in pain.
Raph:*pain* what is more important is that we all did our best good job everyone.
Splinter:*lets go if raph and laughs*.

To be continued...