Beginning (part 2)

3rd POV
The brothers and there father was having dinner at the kitchen having

Mikey: there is a little more if anyone wants it anybody, anybody?Leo/ Raph/Donnie: no thanks/ I'm good/ all your

Leo/ Raph/Donnie: no thanks/ I'm good/ all your.
Mikey: well I guess no one left room for cake:

Donnie: it is cake!Raph: made of chocolate and cookies

Donnie: it is cake!
Raph: made of chocolate and cookies.( I put cookie in just for fun)
Leo: what's the frosting made of?
Mikey: you don't want to know... happy mutation day!!!
Brothers: happy mutation day!!!
Splinter: ah yes, 15 years ago today our lives changed forever and we became the old unlikeliest of families.
Mikey: tell us the story master splinter.
Splinter: Michelangelo I have already told it many times.
Mikey: please, please!!!
Raph:*cover Mikey's mouth* please it's the only way to shut Mikey up.
Splinter:*sigh* very well, many years ago when I was part human.
-Flashback-
Splinter: I was leaving the pet store with four baby turtles and four baby boys.
The screen when to the four baby boys.
Mikey:* Mikey showed up* that was us.
Splinter: yes don't interrupt.*Mikey leaves* I passed a strange man on the street...
Then the man bumped splinter.
Splinter: something felt off about him,I decided to follow.
Then it shows two man in a alley holding a weird canister but then they herd a the rat screaming that gave splinter location away.
???: go no further, this place is a place where you not allowed to be in this place, we have been seen in this place by you so this is not a place that will be left by you.
Then it showed splinter kick the guys and punching then the canister was falling and broke then the boys were caught in it
Then splinter was screaming and turning into a haft human haft rat and the boys turning the boys into haft human haft turtle.
-Present day-
Splinter:*holding the canister*that was the beginning of our life together, it was the mysterious substance in this canister that in a way give birth to us all.
Mikey*grab the canister* mom.
Leo: so sensei now that we are old enough I think that we are finally ready to go that school you went to and always talk about?
Splinter: yes...
Brothers:*happy*
Splinter:and no.
Brothers:*depress*
???: now, now splinter that not nice to the boys.
Then we look and saw two people come in:

Donnie:*surprise* what your professors Ozpin and his accidents, what are you do here? Ozpin: we were wondering the same thing from your father

Ozpin: we were wondering the same thing from your father.
Splinter: they have grown powerful but they are still young*gets up*they lack the maturity to use their skills wisely.
Donnie: so sensei is that just no?
Splinter: yes...and no, wisdom comes from experience and experience come from making mistakes.
Ozpin: it seems like someone has been paying attention.
Donnie: aha so in order to gain the wisdom we have to make the mistake so we can go.
Splinter: no.
Donnie: and yes?
Splinter:no.
Donnie:*depress*
Leo: sensei I know you are trying to protect us but we can't spent our whole  lives staying here.
Splinter was still unconsidered that he should let his son go to beacon but then they give him the puppy dog eyes.
Splinter:*sigh* you may go tomorrow.
Brothers:*excited*
Mikey: hi three.
The brothers did there hi three and were very excited to go to beacon.

To be continued...