tom being needy for you attention

You were working really hard for an upcoming test because you know you weren't going to do well. You happened to be studying in the chamber since you and Tom speck parseltounge you could easily get in. In the mist of study you hear your beloved friend singing your name.

"Oh y/nnn. Wanna guess what I did?"

You decided to pay no attention to him because you needed to pass this test it was crucial. "well hello to you too y/n how do you do?" Still you didn't give in to Tom. You actually swatted him away with your hands, causing him to look at you confused.

"Y/n luv , pay attention to me. I have the best of news coming your way"

" shut up tommy I'm trying to study" you hush him. It kinda a big thing that you can't tell Tom Riddle to be quiet. But somehow you got away of doing it.

"Well you might be happy to hear that we, yes I said we got invited to slughorns secret club. Well I'm kinda inviting you to come with me." He said pretty nervous. " like on a date?"

He sat there waiting for your respond. But you on the other hand were fangirling. You fancied Tom since he protect you from some kids in the orphanage.

"Happens I fancy you too. So I'll love to go"