you're turned on

A little bit a smut or whateva

You and Tom were sitting in the common room. It was Christmas holidays and you wanted to stay with Tom this year.

Tom was just writing away in his diary or what he says "journal, because a diary sounds lady-like and I'm a man."

He was bitting his lips and fuck was that turning you on. You wanted him so bad. You needed him.

"Stop bitting you lip!" You tell him.
"You want me to stop what?!"
"Bitting you lip!!"

He started walking towards you. Soon enough he was hovering over you."fuck just kiss me"

You guys started full on making out. He picked you up and took you to his dorm. He throw you onto the bed.

He moved his kisses from your lips to you neck. Leaving big purple hickeys behind. He took of your shirt and his shirt.

"You are so beautiful" he says looking at your body.

He started kissing your breast, down to your heat. He took of you pants so you were just in your bra.

He began eating you out. His tongue was doing wonders. Licking you clit and soon his young entered you. You started moaning. You couldn't take it. You tugged on his hair telling him you were close. He got the message.

He removed his tongue, leaving you flustered and unfinished. He took of his pants and boxers.

"Open up princess"

You opened you mouth and his member entered. He stroked himself in and out of you mouth. You tried you best not to gag and lucky you didn't fail. He pulled out before he came.

He slowly opened you legs and lined himself up to enter. He was caressing his tip outside of your heat.

"You such a tease Tom, can you like do it fas- ohhh my" He entered himself without warning. He went in deep and hard. Touching you g-spot just right. You had become a moaning mess.

After a few minutes of thrusting. Tom starting grunting. He thrust got sloppy, harder, and faster. He twitched inside of you. You grabbed on to his back. Digging your nails in.

Without any confirmation. You and Tom came at the same time. Tom collapsed right beside you. He pulled you in closer.

He could tell you were sleepy. So he whispered sweet nothings into you ears until you fell asleep.

A/n
My friend said it seems like I write smut from experience. But I'm still a Virgin. I just read enough smut to have some sort of glimpse of what happens.