bite marks {request}

credit•randoano

!fem¡

Last night me and some of my friends where having fun, cracking jokes, and doing weird things. So here I am sitting in class, thinking about last night.

Remembering the funniest joke that my friend Natalia said, to be honest if you hear the joke it's not funny. But you had to be there to get it.

I'm slowly starting to chuckle, which becomes a giggle. That catches my boyfriend Tom attention, he looks at me dumbfound. "Is there something in my face?" He asks, and you respond shaking head. That caused you to crack up laughing.

Before any of the students have to turn you way to see what you laughing about, Tom put his hand in my mouth. I stop laughing, trying to process what's happening.

My first instinct was to bite him.
"Wow babe, why'd you do that for?" I can tell he's getting flustered. So when class is over I'm the first to leave. Tom quickly behind me.

He reaches me a pushing me up to the wall.
"Apologize" he demands "or you'll get it" he says grabbing my breast, slowly running circles on my nipples with his thumb.

I let a moan out, trying my best to keep quiet. After hearing my small moan, he presses his lips against mines. Moving his lips anywhere we're he wants to kiss me.

He kisses my ticklish spot,
"I-I'm so sorr-y" I say trying my best to keep in my giggle.

He puts me down and leaves " good"

A/n
My first request, idk if I did good. But again this story was all over the place.