friends with benefits

( a little smut so if don't like it feel free to skip)

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tom was in and out of me. I felt lost in the world of pleasure that was taking over my body. I can tell Tom was close because thrust were becoming more lustful, sloppy, and harder.

Every thrust made me moan louder. "Ohh T-tommy I'm c-close."
"Me too, baby"
Without warning Tom slammed into me hard. Hitting my g-stop just right, making me and Tom come together.
<————————->
After I just got up, put on my clothes. I was ready to leave the room.
"Why don't you stay a while, princess."
" I can't I have homework, maybe next time, Tommy."

And with that I left. I felt flustered that I liked. No love Tom but I know I can't.

Next day

I entered Slughorns class but was pulled back before I could get another step in.

When I opened my eyes I was in the girls bathroom.

"Y/n, my dear, I can't keep my feeling a secret. I can no longer keep what I feel about you. I know that you way out of my league. I know that you deserve better. I know I'm nothing but please give me a chance. I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, bub"

"So, can you like be mine now?"
"Yea"

Than we kissed. After that everybody knew I was Tommy's girl.