Special Chapter!!!

Hello, my lovely readers!

As the title suggests, this is a special chapter that is not necessarily part of the book.

And also I mainly just put this in because I am BLANKING HEAVILY on what to do next. I hate writer's block. So yeah, it's totally not because I'm lazy and I have writer's block, heh heh heh... 

Anyway, I have been granted special permission from the amazing author, @iamconfusion34, to bring two of her characters, Cassie and Polly, with me to chat with some of my characters. 

This will happen occasionally (read: when I feel like it) and the characters we chat with will be different. 

Today's characters are Leo and Taurus from this book, and Bjorn and Misaka from Hybrids (which is another book I'm writing)

Before we begin, I'll let Polly and Cassie explain who they are first. 

Me: *fumbling with video camera* how does this thing even work...? Ah! Got it! okay, you guys can come in now!

*door opens, they take a seat*

Cassie: finally! That took forever! And I can't believe you didn't bother explaining who we were, either!

Polly: Cassie, don't be rude. She was nice enough to let us explain who we are. Since, y'know, we are... um, us. 

Me: yes, well, ahem. Go ahead. 

Polly: O-kay! So, as Miss Writer-the writer of this book-mentioned before, we're a product of @iamconfusion34's imagination- 

Cassie: but seriously, if our author is constantly confused then how do we even exist-

Me: Cassie! That's not nice!

Polly: Would you let me finish? Thanks. Anyway, in her story 'Zodiac Heroes-Cast Down to Earth', we're like the split personality things that are inside of Gemini's head. I'm the positive personality twin, as you may have noticed by now, and-

Cassie: *flashes evil smirk* I'm the negative personality twin. 

Polly: We're not going to spend too much time explaining, because I know for a fact that Miss Writer is getting fidgety. 

Me: well, I guess... anyway, if you guys want to learn more about Cassie and Polly, go to @iamconfusion34's story (the one I mentioned above) It's seriously amazing, let me tell you, and yes, I am unashamedly advertising because I really do love it. Now, hello, we'll let the others in. 

*other people enter*

Taurus: Woah. Um. So. There are two twins, one Leo, one angel or something, one girl who seems super magnetic, and one girl who seems plain compared to them. Weird. 

Me: Hey! I created you! I am not plain! *looks at my own characters* *mutters under her breath* well, maybe compared to you guys, but whatever. 

Bjorn: Woah, wait, why am I in my true form right now? 

(Bjorn currently has white feathery sparkly wings, a halo, black horns, and a devil tail) 

Misaka: Yeah, you look... um... *blushes* Angelic? No... Demonic? Ugh, I can't find the right words to descibe you, idiot!

Cassie: OOOOOOOOO-

Polly: quiet, Cassie, if you spoil something now then the story will collapse!

Misaka: *sparks flashing* Spoil what, exactly?

Leo: will someone please explain why there's an angel that has a demon cosplay costume on here? 

Bjorn: Yeah, I haven't appeared like this since... I don't know... since I was mad at Valeria five years ago.