𝑀𝑦 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐼 🍑[𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟]

Important Pre-Writing Notice!
I only associate with the following websites / apps for content creation:
Wattpad, TikTok, Twitter and AO3 - if you find my work elsewhere it is THEFT and I do not agree to my work being shared off of these sites.

Reader Gender: Female
Genre/Subject: Sexual Themes

Requested by the lovely MysticLucy ~ I hope you enjoy
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Edit: Please for the love of fuck google "Little Space" and "DdLg". I'm actually sick of having to respond to comments of "Are we a child?" / "This is child abuse." Or people not reading the comments to see if their question or comment has already been sorted I mean jfc

—————

"Daddy."

You broke the silence, aside from the quill striking paper, standing in front of Lucifer's desk.

"Hmm?" He didn't look up at you, continuing to scribble on the many pages across his desk.

"Daddy." You said firmer, wanting just attention.

He looked up at you, "Yes, Kitten?" He smirked upon seeing your adorable pyjamas. A pink shirt with matching shorts, with white hearts decorating them. You outstretched your hands and made a grabby motion.

"Use your words, Kitten."

"Hug!"

A small hum of a chuckle came from Lucifer before he slid his chair back slightly, patting his lap. "Come here then."

You walked around his desk and straddled him, snuggling your face into his chest or neck. He gently slid the chair forward again, one hand rested on your lower back, running soothing circles whilst the other continued with the paperwork.

You understood Lucifer had paperwork to do, but you wanted his attention and you knew every way to get it. You shifted slightly, feigning that you were trying to get comfy.

That's when he noticed you were still shifting your hips.

"Kitten..." He placed his quill down, "What are you doing?"

"Nothin'..." The hand from your back was now on your hip, firmly grasping you, causing you to stop.

"Behave." Was the only stern word he spoke.

You giggled and pressed kisses on his neck, causing him to shift and sigh in pleasure. "Kitten. I said behave." His tone caused you to shudder, "You know better than to disturb Daddy whilst he's working."

He lifted you off of his lap and spun you, causing you to lose balance and fall against his desk, presenting your ass to him. "I'm sorry Daddy! I just wanted more of your attention!"

Lucifer chuckled from behind you, "Well, you certainly have it now, don't you, Kitten?"
You nodded, trying not to squeal and fidget at your current position and at how Lucifer's hand slowly made its way up from your thigh to your ass.

"I think it's time for your punishment."

—————
Asdfghjkl I hope that was okay, sorry it's super short [this is my first obey me writing so aaaaaaa] If you want a part two Lucy I have no issue writing one! ( ˘ ³˘)♥