ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ 💙 [ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ]

Important Pre-Writing Notice!
I only associate with the following websites / apps for content creation:
Wattpad, TikTok, Twitter and AO3 - if you find my work elsewhere it is THEFT and I do not agree to my work being shared off of these sites.

Reader Gender: Neutral
Genre/Subject: Angst, it's sad boi hours
Thirsty? Good!
One depresso-espresso coming right up!

————

♪ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ,
ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ♪

It's been one month since you've come back from the Devildom. Your backpack remained down by the foot of your bed where you first dropped it upon your arrival home. You sat on the floor beside it and retrieved something from inside.

A scrapbook he had given to you before you left, which you press to your chest.

Leviathan had titled the book "𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.", which was inked onto the front of the pale brown book in perfect cursive. It was a scrapbook of all of your dates and memories that you had collected together.

As you opened the book again, as you read through it every single day, your heart melted at seeing his handwriting again.

"Day One: You arrived in the Devildom. I didn't know what to expect; to me you were just a normie human."

Underneath were several pictures with you; six of the seven demon brothers, with Simeon and Luke, you and Solomon, Diavolo and Barbatos.
Tears were already threatening to fall.

♪ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs,
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ? ♪

"Turns out a month later, that wasn't the case. I fell in love with you, [Name]... and I fell hard."

A picture of you and Leviathan cuddled close together with you kissing his cheek was above the message, both doing a heart motion with your index fingers and thumbs.
You smiled at your matching pastel pink Ruri-chan hoodies; you can't stand to be away from yours anymore as you and Leviathan had swapped hoodies before you had to go, meaning it had his scent on it.

♪ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ...
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ...
ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ? ♪

Your anniversary date decorated the edge of the photograph in blue ink and blue sparkly heart stickers.

"She's my own Ruri-chan❤︎
#relationshipgoals #otakus #datesimIRL"
Your first date with him... he made a blanket den for you both to watch anime in, decorated with fairy lights and held an abundance of snacks.

♪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀ ғᴜɴ ᴀssɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
ɪs ғᴜɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ♪

Multiple pictures scattered the two pages, you and the brothers out for dinner, cooking at home, playing games... one of you stood with Beelzebub wearing a shirt that he made you - it said "Kustard Killer" - that earned a melancholy chuckle from you.

♪ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs,
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ sᴀʏs ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ? ♪

"I denied my feeling for you for a long time. Buried them deep and convinced myself you didn't like me that way or that I shouldn't like you because you're a normie human."
A selfie of him with Henry 2.0 took centre stage of the page with plenty of goldfish stickers. "But of course something like the exchange programme had to get in the way as we relished in our emotions..."

"Tell me, [Name]...

♪ ɪs ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪғ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ɪs ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪғ ɪ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ? ♪"

An entire collage of many pictures spanned a double page, ones of your "his and theirs" matching controllers for each console the envious demon owned, ones that Leviathan's brothers had taken of the pair of you...

♪ Iғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ,
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ? ♪

♪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ... ♪

You close the book, clutching it your chest like you had done before opening it. You began sobbing harder than ever, screaming out "Take me back! Please take me back!"

♪ ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ. ♪