ᘜᖇᗴᗴᗪ 🍑 [ᗰᗩᗰᗰOᑎ]

Important Pre-Writing Notice!
I only associate with the following websites / apps for content creation:
Wattpad, TikTok, Twitter and AO3 - if you find my work elsewhere it is THEFT and I do not agree to my work being shared off of these sites.

Reader Gender: Neutral
Genre/Subject: Sexual Themes

Kinda short, basically a scenario but I wanna get more stuff out 💚
——————

"Hey- HEY! [NAME]!" Came a loud voice from behind you.

"What is it, Mammon?" You reply, just stopping a few meters from your destination; the library.

"Hey don't act like it's not a honor to have my presence before you!"

"Is it though?" You chuckled at his insulted expression, "I'm kidding, sweetie! What do you need? I'm about to head to the library to study with Satan."

"W-With Satan? Why can'tcha come study with me?!" Mammon did a poor job of hiding jealous, folding his arms and looking away from you.

"Because Satan has the only copy of the book I need for my class. He also needs it, so we agreed to meet up."

"It's not like a date is it?" The emphasis on 'date' definitely sealed the deal.

"Mammon, stop. You're the only demon for me - you know that!" You ruffled his hair before you grabbed his collar, pulling him both towards you and down to your level, "You're my Great Mammon, after all... aren't you?"

His face flushed a deep crimson, "Th-The One and Only! Don'tcha go forgetting that!"

"Well..." You pulled out your phone, texting Satan to ask to reschedule - turns out he wasn't able to make it either.
"Seems I'm free for the day now... why don't you remind me why you're The Great Mammon, Hm~?"

Without another word, Mammon had you against the wall and kissed you; his hands met your neck and his hips went flush against yours to hold you in place.

You liked it when Mammon got a surge of confidence or slight jealousy... whatever he'd call this. His teeth gently grasped your bottom lip and then slowly slid off of it.

"My room?" He asked, enthusiastically kissing up to your jaw and down your neck to as far as your shirt would let him, "Or yours?"