We meet ~ Chapter 1

Fresh meat, you step onto the high school campus nervous, but ready to get through the day without possibly committing suicide.

You wave your mom goodbye and head to the front desk, "Hi my name is Ms.Julia and I'm the guidance counselor on this campus, i will be prepping you all through your high school year!" ," your name?" She says waiting for your response "Francis Wellman." You shake her hand, "She has nice tits." You think to yourself, she hands you your schedule and gets a nice looking girl to show you around the place, it wasn't just you though, it was with a couple of freshman's that looked like they were about to shit their pants.

After that life dreading tour you went to your locker and started to customize it a bit, putting photos of hot girls on the door and putting hooks up, thats when somebody closed your locker door, "what the-" it was one of the seniors, he looked you straight in the eye "listen here twink, i run this school and I'm not letting a freshie take it over, so to survive your high school life, never cross paths with me"," I don't even know your name" you say with a confused look "And if you want respect from me you need to respect me, which your not"

He slams you against the locker, towering over you and he says in a low husky voice, "don't go there.", "i don't like smart asses." He lets you drop to the floor then walks away , " dick head." You get up and continue to customize your locker, till a lady came up to you and tapped your shoulder, you turned around and all you say was triple d's in front of you, you jumped back and saw a girl who wasn't to shabby looking,

"Hi, my name is destiny and I'm apart of the welcoming committee! How are you!"
She says smiling " Yea fine great. " your eyes were set on her chest "Whats your name?" She says "Its francis." ,"Its nice to have you francis, wanna be friends?" You didn't respond at first.
"Hello?".

"OH yea sure!" You say putting your bag over your area. "Great, bye now!" She walked away.

The bell rings First class already, it was english, Ms.Parker you walked in and everybody noticed your boner you caught " shit." You say turning around and walking backwards to your seat. "Nice dick" somebody said.

The class was boring, they just went over all the expectations and rules of the school and class, it was the same for all of your periods. At the end of the day you wanted to blow your brains out. You started to pack your stuff and get ready to go when your met by that dick head again, "Hey smart ass." He says shoving you.

"Leave me alone, Theo." He looks surprised "How the hell do you know my name." ,"Well if you wanna be Mr.Popular so bad, get used to people knowing your name" , " What'd i say about talking back to me. " he says in a husky voice , you manage to escape before escalation.

When you got home you took off everything and got your lotion and your special sock and did the deed, you had released all stress over that day.

Theo's POV- People are questioning my sexuality, after they saw me kiss that dude, people think I'm a closeted gay, I have to revive my reputation and show no more interest towards men. Thats when i saw this petite boy setting up his locker, it was well organized to, i was gonna walk up to him and introduce myself but "shit my sexuality" so i had to hate him, i don't want him to be scared of me though, i just cant risk the harassment from the football boys. The last time they found out there team member was gay they kept calling him a fag and set his things on fire. He eventually killed himself. I was totally into this boy, he was feisty, he didn't let me mess with him. I practically stalked him the whole day, i got one of the committee girls to ask for his name, i promised her i'd call her back, but she bites when giving head, so lord that call back won't be soon. His name is Francis, he's a freshman, i know its a big age gap but age is nothing.. right? I went to go mess with him some more today, he's just so adorable when he's irritated when he walked away i was practically drooling. After the long stressful day i did what a man had to do, i didn't think of one of the cheerleaders doing the splits or volleyball girls hitting a spike, i thought of Francis. I thought about how soft his moans would be, me conquering him and punishing him. I thought of him screaming my name and loving me. I never came so hard to a BOY before. He's just special y'know?