Moves ~ Chapter 2

Next day, you put on your normal out fit, then fluffed your hair, you gaze at your self in the mirror and took off.

You go to your well decorated locker and gathered your stuff till you hear a familiar voice. "Hey dork." Theo says throwing you on the locker, you blush a bit but hopefully he didn't notice, once again he towers over you and smirks "Why the hell are you blushing?" , he gives a disgusted face "Are you turned on by this?" You give an astonished face at what he's assuming "What no I'm not gay!" You say with tone "At least i hope not." You think to your self.

He turns around and bites his tongue then walks away. "Son of a bastard" he stops  and turns around, and looks you dead in the eye, like your in for it gaze. "Meet me at the town cafe at 6.", "i don't like smart asses and you know that." People started staring at us so he left blushing really hard.

You hear people snicker "I knew he was gay."

~Time skip~

You put on a outfit

You skateboarded to the cafe, and saw the jock sitting there, you walk up to him

You skateboarded to the cafe, and saw the jock sitting there, you walk up to him. "Why the hell did you take me here." You say irritated." Your feisty.","i like that." He smirks, you ignore the comment and sit down.

"Wanna be friends?" He says with a light blush, you squint at him and say "Why the hell are you being so nice to me? Literally just 3 hours ago you threatened to kill me." he looks down and says "My popularity is at risk." ," people think I'm gay so I'm not really able to be super nice like i usually am." He puts his hand out and says "Im Theo." Being polite you shake his hand. "Wanna go to my favorite spot? We could watch the sunset, its beautiful." He says kinda blushing.

"I wonder why people think he's gay" you think to your self, being sweet you say "Sure, but nothing weird ok?" You say reassuring him that you AREN'T gay. He was getting up and you pull him back down, "You know I'm just 15 right?" You say hoping he won't say anything weird.

"Yea i know." He said back " Now lets go!" he'd giggle. You follow behind him. "Totally not gonna kill me." You think to yourself. He pulls up to this cliff side with a beautiful sky.

You started to cry and Theo grew concerned "Why are you crying?" You sniffled "Please don't kill me I'm not ready to die

You started to cry and Theo grew concerned "Why are you crying?" You sniffled "Please don't kill me I'm not ready to die." You wiped your tears away. "Welp I guess this axe wont come in handy" you jumped and tried to get out the car then he laughed and said "Your so gullible." He wipes your tears, but when they were all gone you two just stared at each other.

You broke the silence and started talking about how beautiful the sunset was. Then your mind started wondering "Am i gay? Im kinda catching feelings.." You blush and turn to him "We would make great friends." You nod, "But when your kicking my ass, avoid my face." You both giggle.

"No seriously." You say.

"Wanna play tag" he says "What are you 5?" You say back then he sorta looked sad so you said "Your it" then ran out the car.

You guys played this for such a long time, chasing after each other like you were in first grade. He caught you and tagged you but accidentally tripped and fell on top of you.

You were a breath away, he was looking back at you with his amber eyes and you were looking back, then you kissed. It was a powerful kiss. But then you remember "Age gap, Sexuality"

You pull away and say "We can't Theo." He understands and lifts you up, "We should get home." You say.

He takes you home and waves goodbye while watching you go into your home. He slams his head on the steering wheel causing the horn to honk and he hears the grouchy stalker man from next door go "HEY" he quickly drove away.

You go to your room and undress yourself, you didnt masturbate, you just sat on your bed.

"Am i gay?" You wondered.

"I can't be gay"

"I like titties."

"But dick doesn't sound to bad either." You oppose.

"Am i BIsEXUAL?"

You wondered all night and eventually drifted off to sleep, but you had an interesting dream.

You had a dream that the kiss on the beach actually kept going, without you breaking it. He took you back to his place and kissed you passionately and then threw you on his bed he towered over you.

"Theres no words for how much i want you Francis." And you respond "Fuck me, Theo." Then when he went in for another kiss, you woke up.

You woke up sweating like you had a nightmare then yelled loudly "IM NOT GAY."