just a little sore ~Chapter 3~

You wiped the sweat off of your face and was panting heavily.

"I cant be gay! My grandma is homophobic!" You go to your drawer and grab your special sock, "This is gonna determine it all." You took your lotion and started to masturbate, "The first thing i think about determines my sexuality." You say to your self.

You thought of your dream and quickly came.

"Shit!" You throw the lotion, then put your head down and eventually fell asleep.

The next day~
You got up and had drool everywhere, you were blinded by the gazing sun and looked around to make sure you weren't dreaming.

You got up and stretched from sleeping in a uncomfortable desk and office chair, you went to go put on a outfit.

You ran downstairs and said hey to your mom, you sat down to wait for breakfast.

"What the hell was the fiasco from yesterday?" She says while cooking the eggs. "Um Puberty.." you say.

"Boys are weird" she mumbled then placed the fresh hot eggs on your plate.

You barely ate, "Im gonna go, love you mom."
You went for the front door and grabbed your skateboard and was on your way.

"Maybe i should get my mojo back.." you thought.. "I should sleep with a girl, Lose my V card." You nodded since it was a decent plan.

You already know the big-titty committee girl would be a simple score. You got to the school and saw Theo with the rest of the lacrosse team laughing at something.. Theo looked embarrassed.

"We were drunk!" Was the excuse he came up with, they believed it but they continued mock him afterwards, i walked past them hoping they wouldn't say anything, but then you heard one of the dudes say, "HEY FRESHIE!" you gulped and turned around.

"Yea?" You say, he turn his phone around and shows you the video of you and Theo kissing on the beach. "How the hell did they know-" you thought to yourself.

You were astonished because Theo said it was a private spot and not alot of people go to it.

"We were drunk off of daniels." He says firmly, he looked at you hoping you'd go with the lie. "Yea- um jack daniels.." you fiddle with your fingers.

One of the football boys picked you up by the shirt, you slapped his hand "What the hell!","This is an expensive shirt!" , the football player looks you dead in the eye and says "I don't like smart asses." Then flicks you on the forehead, you look at Theo and he points at the door with a head tilt, you turned around and walked away before any escalation, after all they were triple the size of you.

You go to your locker and a small note fell out, "Meet me at (his address) at 8pm" you blushed and slid it in your back pocket.

Then the titty committee girl came up to you.

"Hi francis.." she says swaying her chest.

"Hi destiny,wanna go to my place to help me study for my anatomy class?" You say

"We don't have an anatomy class." She says confused, "I know." you winked and whispered 6pm. You walked away smoothly.

Gotta admit it, you HAVE game.

~majOR time skip.~

You waited for Destiny to come and you thought to yourself, "This is it." ,"I'm about to lose my virginity." The doorbell run and you saw destiny in a revealing shirt and sweat pants, you instantly got hard and started to attack her lips.

"My fucking god your hot destiny." You muffled in between the kisses. She was scurrying to take off her clothes and you were doing the same , you dug your fingers in her pants and started to finger her.

She moaned, then she pulled your pants down and gave you head, it hurt really badly.

You said "Ow" really loudly when you felt her tooth scratch your member. You immediately got turned off and you made her stop.

"Why'd we stop?" She says confused,"Because you made me soft again Destiny.", "You can leave." She got her stuff and left, and just your luck the clock stuck 8pm, you went over to Theo's house and knocked lightly.

"Hello?" You say softly.

You see Theo shirtless and hard and he pulled you in, he slammed the door and pinned you against the walls.

"I want you Francis." He says panting, "Ive been watching you since you came to the school." ,"Just release all your stress on me."

He kisses you firmly and he pulls away to see how you reacted.

Warning:sex
You approved and he continued to kiss you,
You moaned softly when he reached his hand down your pants and started to get you off.
"Please fuck me Theo." You whined, it was just like the dream. He pulled down your pants , kneeled and started to suck you off, you moan because it ACTUALLY felt good, he swallowed your dick and started to choke a bit so he stopped to breathe, he looks up at you to see you moaning like crazy. You run your fingers through his fluffy soft hair and gripped it so he can go deeper. "Im gonna cum Theo!" You say softly, you released in his throat and he swallowed every drop.

He took you to his bed then kissed you softly, giving you a taste of yourself, "You taste good huh?" He says biting his lip. He took off his pants and rubbed his dick against your ass, he went in slowly. He moaned ," Fuck francis."
You teared up as he went deeper each thrust, but you didn't want him to stop. You were a moaning mess, at this point his full length was already inside of you. He slaps your ass gently then started to get you off .

"Im gonna cum!" You say loudly,"Do it Francis." He turns you around and he cums on your chest and you cum on his.

"Fuck you." You chuckled.