Just Checking In

~~~This is what I posted on Upside Down for a period of time just to tell everyone I hadn't given up but this time it has a excerpt (whatever you call it) from the other book I was working on (and might post after Upside Down) The Beast. Which is going to be a very funny book that's really a spin-off of Upside Down~~~

Me: Ha ha! I'm so excited!

Emerson: *Mouthful of food* Why? Finally got laid?

Me: *grumbling* No... We got 10,000 reads! And like to #51 on Paranormal! ... Well it's not on #51 anymore but still!

Emerson: *spitting food EVERYWHERE* That's awesome!

Me: I know and I have more than two new chapters written which is a lot more than I thought I could write after the ... incident.

Emerson: Yeah, that sucked but that was just a first draft! We're going to make it better! You even said yourself that the break-in forced you to plan out the whole book and now you know that you can finish the book because you have everything planned out.

Me: Well, not EVERYTHING just the main stuff like Casey's involvement, Correcting names, what the end will look like and making sure the end isn't going to be some anti-climatic junk that just spewed out of my head and left everyone wondering "What the hell just happened?" You know? Remember what I had thought I should do for the ending at first?

Emerson: Yeah, that sucked. And it's really good now. I like that part you just wrote with Me and that and the ending part. That was funny.

Me: Ha ha, yeah ... can't wait till they get to read that!

Emerson: Yeah, that'll be fun. So why are we talking about this again ... with like all these people WATCHING us?

Me: So they know we haven't forgotten about them. I had set a planned date on the next time I will be uploading which will be November 14 AT THE LATEST!!! THE LATE-EST and if not earlier. Which I believe it will be EARLIER!!!!

Emerson: I want some brownies.

Me: Go get Kriss to make you some.

Emerson: She's still pissed about me eating them all last time!

Me: Then make your own.

Emerson: *making an "Are You kidding me" face* Remember those pieces of charcoal we used for the fire on Halloween?

Me: Yeah?

Emerson: Those were biscuits I was trying to make.

-_-

*Facepalm*

~~~~

Book Excerpt

~~~~~

She looked at me with big brown eyes shining, her blonde hair swinging. “I would dye my hair a million different colors!” She giggled, holding the said hair in hand. Then she smiled looking over herself. “Then … then I would wear the craziest clothes! Like black skinny jeans … ripped concert T-shirts and … converse shoes that came to my knees! That would be amazing …” She sighed, sitting back with her hands behind her. Then she looked at me, this special gleam in her eyes. “You know … I kind of like you. You’re kind of cool, me gusta el hielo. That’s el Española.” She gave me an award winning smile. “I know, pretty cool right?”

~~~

She sooooo can't speak spanish ...