Blood drive

Shelby POV

So the school is having a blood drive and I volunteered to be a nurse because I get to skip some of my classes

E: my mom thinks I should donate. She says my blood is special. I think it's exactly why I should keep it where it belongs: in my veins.
B: dude, she Has to say your blood is special she's your mom! Anyway, the reason you don't give blood is cause you're too scared of needles. You big chicken!
E: i'm not afraid! I just don't like them.
S: then why are you standing over near the needles why don't you just go back to class.
E: because class is boring duh. Plus I don't see either of you rushing to donate.
S: I am actually volunteering nurse so if you excuse me I got to go.
B: i'm not donating because they can lift your entire genetic code from one drop! But what if someone cloned me? No way am I...

Benny POV

I looked over and saw Shelby in the nurses outfit

B: then again... I couldn't stand to lose a pint or two, if you know what I'm saying, I mean... Come on! Unless of course you're too chicken.
E: i'm not a chicken! I'm a hawk! With huge talons and laser eyes! I just... Have to... Talk to Sarah! About something.
B: fine. More nursed time for me, then.

———————

I sat down in the chair expecting to have Shelby be taking my blood.

B: so what do you say after you're done for the day we go grab a quick za...

When I looked over instead of Shelby it was the older nurse I looked a little bit past her and saw Shelby with a different dude.

??: i'm just here for the blood.
B: Great, then I'll just bleed.
??: now you're getting it. Sweetie.

The old owners jazz needle in my arm and it hurt so fucking bad

——————

B: what's up with count dorkula?
E: sounds like Eric is pulling the strings.
B: oh so she's the puppet master.
E: I'll bet there after the blood.
B: hmm, the Crimson nectar! Time to call in the big guns!
E: If you mean Sarah and Shelby they both got enough on their plate today. It's time you and I get our hands dirty!
B: good thing I brought hand sanitizer. You were speaking metaphorically weren't you?

Ethan walked up to Rory and asked him a stupid question so I could simply put the GPS in his backpack.

————
Shelby POV

I knew Rory and Erica were up to something most likely trying to seal the blood from the truck so I kept an eye on the truck when I saw were we go and I waited for Erica to go in so I could catch them red-handed after she went and I walked out and hopped in the truck after them

S: what are you guys doing?
e: whats it look like we're doing?
S: stealing blood
R: that's what we're doing yeah
e: Rory!

Then the older nurse came out at the perfect timing to (note the sarcasm)

??: what's going on here?
e: back off, sweetie, or these blood bags won't be the only thing getting drained.
S: this is why I don't hang out with you this much.

Erica hissed at the older nurse but all she did was laugh

e: not exactly the reaction I was going for.

I decided to growl at her maybe that would scare her but she didn't react so I showed her my claws and fangs

e: you're a nurse. So you know what these little babies can do to a jugular.

And out of nowhere the older nurse hissed at us and showed her her fangs

??: wait till you see what happens when those babies are all grown up.
R: she's one of us?
S: OK did not see that coming.
??: you have broken one of our oldest laws. Trying to steal food from your own kind?
S: well I'm a werewolf not a vampire so I'm just gonna leave
??: yeah none of you were going anywhere. And you how could you.
S: me? I was the only one actually trying to stop them and I doubt you even know my name.
??: well, Shelly? You can keep an Eye on them from back here.

Then she turned around walked out shut the doors and lock them great now I'm trapped in here with vampires and this van is full of blood.

S: yeah the doors locked so we're not getting out being on it will not do us any good.

———————
Benny POV

B: what? Seriously I ran for nothing.
E: Benny?
B: Ethan! You hung up on me!
s: later! Right now, we have to do you with the vampire nurses!
B: vampire nurses? All right! That's worth running for. Wait. Where is Rory, Erica and Shelby?
E: we figured out they were planning to robe the blood truck. Shelby must've found them when they were trying to rob it and got stuck in there with them.

——————

E: look what I found. These blood sucking nurses have over 30 towns on their route. They've been running the scam for years. But they wouldn't run it much longer if everyone knew they weren't real nurses. We can use that info against them.
B: do you mean like bore them to death? It could work anyway we have to go now. Rory, Erica and most importantly Shelby are in trouble. And I think Sarah is downstairs eating all of your frozen meat.

—————————

?: i'm so tired of playing it safe. Why can't we have a little fun with these three?
??: do you know the rules. We have to take them to the council.
?: The council? They don't need to know. It's not like these three would put up much of a fight anyway.
s: maybe they won't. But we will.
?: you!
E: yeah. That's right. Us!
B: yeah. And me! Two. I am – I am Benny. We met earlier. I'm the one who didn't pass out.
??: oh, you were that dude who is hitting on Shelly.
B: OK first off her name is Shelby not Shelly. And second off who wouldn't hit on her.
E: Benny, get a Rory, Erica and Shelby. Sarah and I will hold him off. Mostly Sarah.

Shelby POV

Rory wouldn't shut up he can't yammering on about how he was still gassy even after he changed his diet

S: Rory if you don't shut up I will rip out your larynx so you can't talk.
e: yeah, seriously what will it take to get you to shut up.
R: I have an idea. You to play rock paper scissors to see who kisses me.
S&e: ughhh

Me and Erica play rock paper scissors and luckily I won I turned away while they kissed and when I turned around The door was open and everybody was staring at them

e: this is it what it looks like. He wouldn't shut up!
S: yeah, I had to threaten to pull out his larynx!
e: kissing him actually seemed less annoying.
??: I am surrounded by vampire Noobs.
S: and werwolf
?: let's get out of here.
s: so, you two need a ride home?
e: no! We're good. It's nice out and we could use the... Flight practice.

They went around the van and as soon as they were out of site we heard a loud slap and Rory yell ow

—————————

Benny was walking me home because it was on the way to his house and when we got to the front porch he looked and asked me

B: so, what was it like to be trapped in an enclosed space with Rory and Erica?
S: The absolute worst. And I heard what you said about who wouldn't want to hit on me.
B: oh, you heard that! I,uh, didn't know you could hear me.
S: I thought it was sweet.

Next thing I know our faces are centimeters away.

B: so, I, uh, guess I'll see you tomorrow.
S: yeah see you tomorrow.

I turned around and walked inside. And called Sarah

s: hey Shelby what's up?
S: you'll never believe what happened!
s: tell me.
S: Benny almost kissed me!
s: no way! That's awesome!
S: I know right!
s: ugh. You guys need to date each other all ready
S: what do you mean?
s: it was obvious you to like each other from the start.
S: alright well I gotta go.
s: all right bye.
S: bye.

I went to bed at night only having that I almost kissed him on my mind. Luckily I live alone with my dog "mocha". So nobody else heard my conversation with Sarah.

————————
There you have it they almost kissed 
Anyway love you ❤️ byeeeeeeee