Meet The Paulson's

Yup, you read the title right. The House Of Paulson's. Pretty self explanatory. You and the lovely women played by the one and only Sarah Paulson all live together under one roof. And to top it all off, every single one of you are involved with each other. Your all in one big open relationship. How does that work?

~Love~
×
~Trust~
×
~Patience~

These three elements come into play when interacting with each of these women. You love these women and they certainly love you. You would do anything for them and they would do anything for you.

Let's meet them, shall we?

***

1. Billie Dean Howard:

-Also known as the, "Medium To The Stars

-Also known as the, "Medium To The Stars."

-"But I was chosen. And when you're chosen, you either get with the program or you go crazy."

-She's a rather dominant woman, but shows her soft side every now and then.

-She was the first woman you met out of the Paulson group.

-She smokes either after sex or when she's stressed.

-She knows how to handle her alcohol, and tends to be one of the responsible ones in the group.

-She works with Cordelia sometimes when working with spirits. Fun fact: that's how they met.

***

2. Lana Winters:

-Also known as, "Lana Banana

-Also known as, "Lana Banana."

-"I am tough, but I'm no cookie."

-She is a very strong woman, considering everything she has gone through.

-She's put her Briarcliff days behind and has been happier than ever.

-She's pretty submissive, but can turn dominant at any given time.

-She smokes when she's stressed, just like Billie.