CH.7 COMFORTING BECKY

NO ONE'S POV:

The following day wasn't interesting. The dads went to McIntyre Island to spread Coach Buzzer's ashes, the moms were hanging out and talking, while Genevieve and Fernando supervised the kids when they were by the lake. The Feders, except for Genevieve and Fernando, were packing for their trip to Milan at night since they leave the next day.

"Fernando, Genevieve!" They hear Becky yell for them.

They turn around to see the little girl in tears.

"Becky, what's wrong? Why're you crying?" Fernando asked the young girl, while getting on his knees to be on her eye sight.

"There's no tooth fairy" Becky said, sobbingly.

"Of course there's a tooth fairy, who told you that there wasn't a tooth fairy?" Genevieve asked, quietly.

"Mom did" Becky answered.

"Becky, mom is helping the tooth fairy" Fernando said to his younger sister.

"She is?" She said with a bright smile towards the couple.

"Of coarse she is, the tooth fairy doesn't know where you are, so your parents help the tooth fairy when you guys travel" Genevieve answered, which made Becky smile.

"You want to do something fun?" Fernando asked his younger sister with a smile.

"Yeah, I do" Becky answered, happily.

Genevieve and Fernando got the other kids to help create cup phones.

The couple were happy to create memories  for the kids before 3 of them leave for Milan the next day.