CH. 11 MAKING AMENDS

FERNANDO'S POV:

Today is the day that everyone is going home. Instead of going to Los Angeles with my family, we're staying with Marcus for the rest of the summer before school starts again. Rob's daughters were the first ones to go, then Gloria and Rob left not so long after that. A few moments later Eric and his family left so that they can return the Cadillac that they rented for the weekend with Kurt and his family following behind them because Deanne wasn't feeling well. So it was just my family, Genevieve, Marcus, and I.

"So your not coming to Los Angeles with us?" Kiethie asked Genevieve and I.

"No, we're going to spend some time with Marcus before school starts again since we hardly see him when we're in school" I answered my little brother.

"Plus, some of our friends from high school that moved out of state as well are here so they wanted to see us with a few friends that stayed here" Genevieve added on.

"Before we go to Los Angeles and you three head to Marcus's house, are we okay?" My dad asked me.

"We are. I've been angry for so long and it's about time that I let it go. I don't want to be angry anymore" I tell my parents and V I hear them sigh in relieved.

"Well, we got a plane to catch so we got to go" My mom announced, so we all said our goodbyes and went out separate ways for now.

I'm glad we stayed at the lake house for the weekend.