Talks

Texting a girl for the very first time is a big deal & if that girl is your crush then you guys know better how does it feel. The mind runs with a speed of light, the heartbeats way faster than it does, you feel like you are on heights but deep down you feel nervous. You can hear the chaos of questions that arises in your head. The hormones rush through your body like a flood. That feeling you can't simply describe in words.

Finally, after looking constantly towards the keyboard for thirteen minutes all I type is just a 'Hi'. What the hell was I thinking that time? I was typed just 'Hi', I am better at writing but at that time my writing skills suck. I can write poetry or Shayari but all I typed is 'Hi'. I was waiting for her reply, though she was online from the last 30 min suddenly after my text she went offline. I sink in the ocean of thoughts and questions after seeing that she's offline right after viewing my message.

Do you guys know what is the worst thing as well as the good thing about time? It changes, it always changes. But you know what I think the worst thing about it is that it does not elapse when we think it should have to. Happy hour does not last long but the bad moments last longer.

I was eagerly waiting for her message from two hours and suddenly a notification showed up. And my face brightens up as eyes saw her name. It was her message, 'Hello'. I was in seventh heaven. And that's how we started to talk.

That day we talked for about five hours constantly on Facebook.

....