F O U R

F O U R | cry-baby, demon, weak

A week already past, and of course Chan already created a great relationship with all the boys there, even the most silent one, Wonwoo. Turns out, Wonwoo is actually someone who is really soft and Chan really loves him. He's nice to him, and he always played with him along with Junhui.

All the boys there treated him better than he expected it to be. Mingyu, being the one who can cook among them, always cooked something for him everytime he wanted something. Meanwhile the seniors always there to help him every time he had a problem with his school work.

All of them went to their classes like usual, because the infamous special class doesn't start yet. Of course, by this time, all the student of Dian Academy already aware with the news about Principal Boo's crazy idea which is create a special class for them. And the reaction from the students is not what Chan expected it to be. Some of them like it, as they thought that this thirteen boys is qualified enough. But, obviously, there are also student who hate it.

They thought that all of that is nonsense. Why them? Who are they? What is so special about them? This is the question that Chan always heard whenever he's on his way to either the mansion or his class. They thought that the boys are just a bunch of anonymous boys, and they suddenly being treated like they were kings in this academy.

Chan hates it when he heard it. Well, just because they got one big mansion to themselves, doesn't mean that they are being treated like a king. And the thing that he hate the most is when the said, what is that demon-kid doing there?

He knows that the question is not directly being asked to him. But, ever since all the students at his old school called him like that, he can't stop thinking that he is the one that they were talking about.

Today, after a whole one week, Yeri informed to them that the first class for Diamond Class will start. Chan is excited, he stills remember how he jumped on his bed after knew the news. He can't wait to be together with all his hyungs and know how their behavior at class. How the gag trio going to boost everyone's mood, and such.

But now, as Chan is walking towards his class alone, as he missed Seungkwan and Hansol who already went first leaving him to buy some breakfast, he is nervous. Very nervous to be honest. He is across the cafeteria, and he can see clearly how everyone inside the cafeteria is now looking at him as if he is some weird guy. They were talking to each other, while glaring at him.

And because of that, he keeps his head low, eyes look at the ground. He heard it too. Even if he is far away from them, he can hear it.

"Isn't that the freshman who got the highest mark? He looks weak." Someone is talking about him to his another friend.

"Indeed. He looks like a kid. I bet that he is a crybaby that will go to his mommy's arm and cry." Another one says, and they laughs. The only thing that Chan can do is clenching his fist.

"Yeah, he's a bitch. You're not a hero, you're an asshole!"

The voice becomes louder, and a stone was being thrown towards Chan, and it hit his leg badly. The stone is big, but not that bigger. Another boy throws multiple stones to him, and one of it hit his cheek, until it was bleeding.

His eyes sting a little bit, as he tries his best to not cry in front of them. His leg, cheeks, and even his heart are hurting right now. He's sad, frustrated, and worst, scared. Even if he wants to cry now, he can't. They still watch him. If he cried, they're going to laugh at him again, and disturb him.

He startles when a hand reaches his shoulder. "Yo, dude! You really need to stop walking alone after this, and waiting for us! Are you mad at us for leaving you? Don't worry, we bought you some bread for you." says the boy, who he recognizes him as Hansol.