F I V E

read chap four first to understand more!

F I V E | cutie-pie freshmen

Yeri knows that she already late, and the boys must already arrived at the class. She looks at the time on her watch, and she already late for fifteen minutes. It's not that she wanted to be late or what, but she has something to do with Hyunjae who also late now.

When she arrives in front of the door, she can hear all the loud noises, laughter and screaming that the boys made. She is surprised since she doesn't expect the boys to be close to each other yet. All of a sudden, she remembers their first awkward meeting. They still can't look into each other's eyes, and just lower their heads.  But now, here they are, acting like they knew each other for a long time.

Yeri just smiles at herself, and decides to knock on the door before enter the class. Seungcheol who sat closer to the door, hears the knock, meanwhile the others still don't hear it. So, he just instructs all of them to sit at their own place, and Chan sits in the middle of Seungkwan and Hansol, behind Junhui and Minghao.

Beside them is Wonwoo, who sits with Mingu, Seungcheol with Jihoon, Jeonghan with Jisoo, and lastly Seokmin and Soonyoung.

After a few seconds, Yeri enters the class and everyone is already sitting at their own seats, and Yeri makes her way to the middle of the class, which mean in front of Seokmin and Soonyoung.

"So, today is our first class together, and honestly, I don't know what to do." She chuckles. "So, what do you want to do?"

To be honest, Seokmin is not ready to do anything today, since he also feels kinda tired with all the homeworks that he did yesterday's night. He just want to chill around while talking to each other about their blessings, families, their own life or something interesting.

So, he raised his hand slowly. "Miss Yeri, how about—" He stops talking when he heard someone's phone is ringing, and it turns out to be Yeri's. She runs towards her phone, and answers the class.

Jeonghan is looking at Yeri from her pick up the phone until she left the class. He doesn't know why, but he just look at the girl, meanwhile she is answering the call. He can see how Yeri stops smiling and starts to frown. It's weird. "Is something wrong with Yeri-noona?"

Jeonghan and the seniors there are really close to Yeri, since Yeri used to help them a lot. So, it's not weird to see Jeonghan cut the formalities.

Jisoo, who sits beside him, heard the question. He immediately twists his head, and look at Yeri. "Why? I don't see anything wrong at all."

Then, their conversation caught Seungcheol's attention, who was sitting in front of them. So, he twists his chair, and looking at both of them. "What's wrong?"

"Look at Yeri-noona. She's not smiling like before, and I think there must be something serious going to happen later." Says Jeonghan.

Before the other two can answer it, Yeri, who was already finished talking to someone in the phone, enters the class and stands again at her previous place. "Guys, the one who just called me is Principal Boo and she asked me to do something with you guys."

She says, and sighs as she feels so sorry to everyone who may be excited to do something that they like, like Seokmin. "I'm sorry, Seokmin. I can't do whatever you want to do before. I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

Seokmin was surprised when he heard it. He doesn't care at all if they can't do whatever he wanted, it's doesn't matter to him. But looks like, it's matter Yeri. "It's okay, Miss Yeri. We can do that later, don't worry."