Parents Are Home

"I'm gonna run up and find the kids." Mom says.

"Alright, I'll be here." Dad says.

The mom runs up the stairs.

Meanwhile in the room - "No please let me out! It will be awkward if my mom sees me like this." The older sister says.

"I can't get you out now. She is already up here. In fact, hi mom!" I say.

Her mom enters the room, "woah.....what's going on here? Why is my daughter tied up?"

"Mom he did this to us." The older girls says.

She looks at me suspiciously. "Why did you tie my daughter up? You better have a darn good reason or we are gonna have problems."

"Oh I do have a good reason. Remember you told me to make sure they got cleaned up? Well they played in the street barefoot and got really dirty. So when I went to clean her feet, she wouldn't stop squirming so I had no choice but to tie her down." I explain. "Then from there is turned into a little game because your younger daughter wanted some revenge for something so she tickled her as well."

"Alright, I'll give it to ya. Good reason."

I smile at the older sister.

"Speaking of tickling" her mom says, "ive always wanted to tickle you but you always pull away and fight me. Now, you can't. I think I'm gonna have a little fun myself now."

The older girl looks terrified. "No mom please don't! Let me out!! Noooo!"

Her mom wiggles her fingers in her armpit. Then tries it on her foot. "I'm thinking I'll start in the armpits."

"Nooooooo!!" The older girl yells!

"Oh before I forget, here you go." The mom turns and pays me.

"Thank you"

"Oh no, thank you! We had a wonderful evening and it just got even better for me!" Mom says. "Also, we may be in need of your services again soon!"

I look at the girls and smile, "I'm looking forward to it!"

"Oh and anytime you want to come over and help me tickle em, feel free!" Mom says.

"Sounds good!" I say, leaving the room and starting to head downstairs, hearing muffled laughter get quieter behind me. I'll definitely be back soon!