Part 1

Days really do fade away with the image of his brown hair and his attributes so fine. I do wonder if he ever loved me or was just an illusion?His love for me was enough just to complete my life but the reality just doesn't want to storm away. But yet I was content and complacent enough.

FLASHBACK

The teasing wind in New York is just what I want in the month of October. I am here with my mother since a month and have to be here for another.Strolling down the streets alone is what atleast I have achieved after I am legally 18. Ah. This never seems to amaze me.

"Freak,"I gasped. And here we go. Another black dress.God knows about my obsession with these black dresses."DON'T!!DON'T!!" I really have to keep telling myself. This city is that place where I would happily die and where I would start my career life.

There is a sudden vibration in my purse whilst I am entering 'GAP'. I took out my phone and it reads 'Amanda'. Really? Not now. Amanda and her stupid parties. Like, why does she wastes so much money on them? Stupid girl.

Anyways with me and my black dress(which I am wearing right now),I always carry my b**chy attitude. Hah. So I simply didn't pick up the phone.

Yay.

So now these sweatshirts are going to make me crazy and maybe bankrupt too. My another very important obsession is Sweatshirts.

As I enter the store I can see a familiar face, Chelsea. I wave at her and then reach the rack beside her. It's all pink.

"Hey,Chelsea! I really want that pink one in small." Chelsea works here and has been my good friend as I am visiting her for like the thousandth time. "Sure thing,Vanessa." She is a lovely girl and has a huge crush on my brother,Cameron.

"You look sexy in that dress. Its making people crazy I must say." She says in a whisper yet sounding high pitched. "Nobody is going cray on this obnoxious girl," I wink with a smirk. "Tell that to yourself, girl." She says as if it is an inevitable fact. Okay. I am flattered.

"Whatever," I chuckled.

"Sexiness is what a woman wears impeccably." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her.

I took the sweatshirt from her I made my way to the counter and buy the cute sweatshirt.

As soon as I say goodbye to Chelsea and talk about my awesome figure, I am running towards 'Baskin Robins'. Gosh.

______________________________________

A/N:

Hey. So this is my first ever novel. I would love to know my mistakes and your thoughts on this novel. I would love to get a feedback. I'll be updating it every week. ;)
So, it's basically a love story. I don't want it to be a cliché one, so I am trying my best on that. Love you. :)
Xx