Part 5

I finally reached the store after an hour drive in the cab.

I got out of the cab and I saw Chelsea waiting for me outside the store.

I walked towards her and she saw me coming.

"Seriously? You were supposed to be here at 9. Now it is 35 min past 9. Why do you have to be late?" She was pretty annoyed.

Great.

"Honestly, there was so much traffic on the way. Sorry, I was not able to reach on time,"
I made a puppy face like the theatrical one I am.

"Okay! Now where to?" Her mood slightly changed and I can see the corners of her mouth slightly lifting,

"Um, let me see. Lets stroll around Times Square for sometime. This could be fun."

"Nah. We always do that. Lets go somewhere else."

"Where then young lady. I am not going to a night club. I am still underage."

"Then where? You idiot."

"Dude, this is New York I guess. We could go anywhere."

"Lets go for halloween shopping."

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that." I say slapping my head lightly. "And listen."

"What?" Her expression was blanc.

"Cameron asked me to say h....."

"Say what?" Man, her mood changes within seconds.

"Hello," I giggled at her demeanor.

"He said what? Dude, that is the reason I love, sorry, like him so much." She corrected herself. I just gave her a disgusted look. How in hell can someone like my brother. That's different, he is handsome and all but super annoying. He doesn't even know what is hygiene. Like if I had to choose someone like him, I would never choose him. Like handsomeness is different and hygiene is different. A person should be hygienic to develop standards. But my brother.....

"Vanessa...Vanessa.." She interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh yeah! Sorry. I was caught off guard for a moment."

"Let's go."

We walked towards a less crowded section and Chelsea called for a cab.

We stood there in awkwardness with Chelsea thinking about my brother. I thought about Chase meanwhile. He is nice guy and plus handsome and Chelsea should look for him. For a beautiful girl like Chelsea, Chase was moreover perfect. The way he looks at a girl with his blue eyes, Chelsea would go mad.

"Why is it taking too much for the cab to arrive?"I groaned.

"Chill.... Oh and here it arrives."

_____________________

Hope you like it ;). There is no interesting scene so far but there will be in the upcoming chapter so don't worry on that. Please tell me your views on the story so far.

Love you.
Xx

____________________