Part 4

The moment I enter my room I can smell the familiar essence of my Nectarine blossom and grapefruit room freshener. It literally smells like heaven in here and like Marilyn Monroe just left her eternal soul behind. Wow.

I make my way to the co-joined washroom and slide the door with my little fingers. I enter my washroom and a different essence fills my nostrils. Its lemon. I decided to take a shower first. I quickly grabbed my black iPhone and swiped my finger across it. I voice texted Chelsea saying:"I'll reach your store by 9pm." I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30pm, so I hurriedly put my phone on the slab and undressed myself and entered the hot and steamy shower.

After taking a long and refreshing shower I get out of the bathroom with my black robe on. I make my way to the closet and suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

"Umm..It's Chase. Someone's calling on the landline and your brother won't pick up the phone. And I don't know who is calling so I am not interested either so...."

"Okay, I understood. Nobody's interested to take the call but I am. I'll take that from my room," I cut him off by chuckling a little.

"Oh...o-okay." Why was he stuttering? Is that a hint or something? Why am I thinking all this? I am turning into a geriatric each and everyday as Chelsea said.

Anyway, I rush to my cordless phone and receive the call.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Oh. It's you. I thought maybe..um..it's your brother..that is why I called on the landline.."

"It's okay," I cut her off by laughing. " I know you like him so much and he doesn't like you back." I laugh even harder.

"Oh shut up now, would you?" She says, a little embarrassed.

"Okay okay, now let me get ready so I could reach there in time," I smirked.

"Go on." She said and cut the phone.

I laugh at my ridiculous friend.

Anyway, I open my wardrobe and take out my black jeans and a black crop top with a batman sign. I also take out a black cardigan remembering how New York can be chilly at night.

As soon as I put on my clothes, I make way to my shoe shelf and take out black ankle length boots. I finally realized what I was doing. I was all black so I changed into my faded blue jeans. Now that was hot.

I make my way to the dresser and plug in my hair drier as I hear my brother and his friend making so much noise. I want to go there and yell at them to be quiet. I can be a grouch sometimes. All credit to my brother who drives me up the wall.

I dry my hair and straighten them. Good. Now I look somewhat presentable and maybe, sexy? I don't know. I put on some light makeup and take my black purse and get out of the room.

Great. They are sitting here.

As I walk past them hear my brother say, "Woah sis, you look so good today."

"Wait. You are complementing me?" I literally gaped while laughing.

"So, you are my sister."

"Chase, tell me what have you done to him? He is being nice and all." I turn my attention to Chase who is looking at me.

"Um..you really look hot though." I can't make out his statement but he was smiling. Or smirking?

"Thanks?" I didn't know what else to say."Okay, now I have to go. Bye guys." I waved at them sarcastically.

"Say hello to Chelsea," I hear my brother say and I turn my attention to him and I raise an eyebrow.

"Please?"

"Okay," I laugh yet again and walk to the door and get out and close it behind me.

_______________________
A/N:

Do you like it so far? Should I continue this or you find it boring?
I would be able to write better if I get your feedback.

Love you.
Xx

_______________________