Betty ripson

*ring* "Fuck yes" I said in my head as I was walking out the door. I found bill walking with Eddie twords the exit, "hey big bill...eds" I said ruffling Eddie's hair. "Dont call me eds" he said with an eye roll. "G-Guys St-a-ans having h-his b-bat mitzvah, s-s-so don-nt b-b-be a dick" bill said looking at me. " what do they do at a bat mitzvah anyway" I asked looking down at the ground. "they slice the tip of your dick off" Eddie said. "but then stan will having nothing left" just as I said that stan came running over. "H-hey st-tan wha-at h-happends at the b-bat  m-mitzvah?, E-eds sa-ays th-hat they s-slice the t-tip of y-your d-dick off" "Well I make a speech from the Tora and suddenly I become a man" Stan said with passion, but then I had to be a dick and say, "Then the rabid will pull down his pants turn to the crowd and say, "wheres the meat" no one laughed as usual, I guess I got used to it really. End of the hall...that's were Bowers and his gang of fucking idiots like to lure around. As soon as I knew it we were walking by, God what I wouldnt do to see someone pound Henry's face down for once. "Think they'll sign my yearbook?, Dear richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month, have a good summer" stan ignored me, Eddie got a pissed off but bill smiled a little bit.

I started dumping all my school shit in the garbage bins outside the school, I realized I never even did half the shit that was now in the garbage. "So what do you guys wanna do tommrow?" Eddie said that knocked me out of my own little world in my not so big head. " I have to start my training" "what training?" He said actually confused. "Street fighting" I said with a smug smile. "Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?" "Beats spending it inside of your mother" I reached my hand for a high five with stan but he just shook his head and sighed. Stan was always like that, scared of everything, but he has his bat mitzvah shit thing happening and that's pretty big for him so iv been trying not to piss him off as much, but then again I'm not so good with that. "Guys Betty ripsons mom" which made everyone look at her by the police. Betty has been missing for 3 weeks, just out of the blue....gone.. no one knows where she went or when shes coming back....or if shes coming back.