"welcome to the losers club"

Bill got an incoming call from our dear female friend Beverly. So we all got there as soon as we could. "R-richie yu-you st-stay" bill said going into bevs apartment. "Wait! What if her dad comes back?!" I kinda yelled. "Do what you always do!, start talking" stan said walking away. "It is a gift" I kinda said to myself. Why was I like this? Do they really not like me, am I that annoying?

Those dipshits were taking forever. I didnt know what they were doing but they better hurry up. A little later they came out. Eddie was cleaning himself like a freak. "I-I can't believe I let you guys t-talk me into d-doing that" he said..studdering? "H-hey? Uh what happened" I said looking at stan. "Her whole bathroom was covered in blood and he dad couldnt see it, so we cleaned it" brushing it off like nothing. "Oh- WAIT WHAT?" Catching myself. Blood? "The sink just- blood was everywhere". Wow. I just. I cant even comprehend what they just told me. So started riding our bikes. "Oh I get it, trash the trash mouth, hey at least I wasnt pretending the sink went all  Eddie's moms Vigina on Halloween" they were walking there bikes while I was riding it around them. "S-she d-didnt pre-pretent." Bill said stopping which made everyone else stop. "You saw blood too" Ben said. " n-no, i-it was g-georgie, but it loo-looked s-so real, and there w-was a-" "a clown, yeah I saw him too" eddie said looking down, I could just see the fear in his eyes. Everyone looked at each other, it was the same look, everyone has seen something. "Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why im not seeing this shit?" Everyone just looked at me.

"Hey isnt that the homeschools bike?" Ben said.

"M-mike" bill speaking clear

"Well we have to help him, come on!" Bev said rushing twords the woods area.

We saw henry just about to hit mike with a rock. Bev hit him square in the head. He was bleeding. "Nice throw" stan actually saying something to bev. But he was right it was a great throw. Mike rushed over to us. "You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did." Henry said with blood oozing down his face slowly. Ben did a huge roar that I didnt know he had in him. He chucked a rock at henrys face, once again having him fall to the floor. Then it started. Everyone throwing rocks. Like full on hard ass rocks. "ROCK WAR!" I screamed which gave me a Rock to the head. That bitch hurt too. So I kinda just sat back while my head was throbbing. Soon henrys gang all ran away, and it was only Henry, I flipped him off while saying " Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" so then we walked away declaring our victory. "You guys shouldnt have done that, he'll be after you guys too." Mike said. "Oh bowers? Hes always after us" Eddie said Cleary out of breath. "I g-guess that's s-something we all ha-have in com-commen" bill said leading the group. So I decided to make it official. "Yeah, welcome to the losers club homeschool"