The face

Well it turns out his name was "ben" he had ran into Henry and his goons at the kissing bridge. The kissing bridge...I always wondered if my name was ever there or if I would ever write someone else's initial with mine but then a remeber that no one would ever really like me and I go on with my day.  We all decided that we had to get some shit to fix Ben up. So bill, stan and Eddie went to the pharmacy while they left me alone to "watch" Ben or some shit. " glad I got to meet you before you died" while adjusting my glasses. "Your r-richie Tozier" "the one and only baby" I said with a wink. As I was sitting down on a box near ben bill, stan and Eddie come rushing out the pharmacy. I stood up almost immediately. Eddie sits down and starts his work, I had no clue what he was doing but I know it wasnt right. "Your suppose to suck the wound, this is one O one." "S-shut up and get my bifocals, they should be in my second fanny pack" still focused on Ben. "Why do you have 2 fannypacks" I didnt even know Eddie had 2 fannypacks. "I need to focus right now" like he wasnt focused enough.

I turn around to bill to see hes talking to Beverly marsh. Beverly marsh is known as the "town's slut" shes known to have fucked most of the guys in our school including Henry fucking Bowers. Dont get me wrong, she was pretty, really pretty but I never had a thing for bev, yeah most of the guys do but shes just not my type.

"Ben from socs?" She said coming twords us. "O-oh he-hey Beverly" he said pulling his shirt down and pushing Eddie away from him. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts a lot" looking at everyone. "Yeah no I-I just fell." "Yeah right into Henry bowers" then receiving a smack from my dear spaghetti. "Shut up richie" "are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" I couldnt believe she was saying my spaghetti picked out the wrong materials for benny boy.  We-well ta-take care of hi-im, we we-were go-going to go to the q-quarry tommrow if y-you want to c-come?" "Sounds good thanks" as she walked away flawless. "Good job bringing Bowers in frount of her" "yeah dude did you heard what she did" "what'd she do" I would expect this from Ben, hes new, he doesn't know about our "town slut". "More like who'd she do, from what I hear the list is longer than my wang" as I pointed to my Wang. "That's not saying much" Stan the man always ruining my vibe. "Anyway bill had her back in the 3rd grade, they kissed in the school play, you cant fake the sort of passion" I noticed how Ben's emotions changed, he looked....disappointed. After fixing haystack Eddie said that he had to go home, no surprise, his mom would have called all the police in Derry if he was late even for a minute.

Everyone had left, gone home.
That night I just couldnt fall asleep, Ben's face was in my mind, NOT IN THAT WAY it's just that iv seen it before, Its like I know I have but I just cant put my mind to what it is. I thought about it for a while and nothing came to mind. I didnt put a lot of throught to it, it'll come to me later, or mabye it wont...