A patrol gift

before I begin let me clarify some things, Nathalie and Gabriel are dating and they are on the superhero team now, enjoy the story UwU.

Hawkmoth sat on Nathalie's bed waiting for her to come in her room, "babe, Chat Noir and the boys are waiting for me, I have to go!", Hawkmoth yelled. Nathalie ran in her room and handed hawkmoth a little baby blue box with pink ribbon on it. "open this when you have the chance", Nathalie said pushing him out on the balcony. Hawkmoth kissed her on the cheek and jumped away.

Hawkmoth landed on the roof of a building where Chat noir, Carapace, Pegasus, Monkey king, and Viperion were. Hawkmoth sat across from everyone and looked at the box Nathalie gave him, "what is that?", Chat noir asked, "Mayura gave this to me before I left", Hawkmoth said. "are you going to open it?", Viperion asked, Hawkmoth nodded and pulled the pink ribbon off of the box and opened the lid, his eyes widened. Hawkmoth pulled out the sonogram picture, "I'm gonna be a father", Hawkmoth said, "that's amazing", Chat noir said, Hawkmoth smiled.

The next morning, Gabriel walked in his office and made his way to Nathalie's desk, "hello my beautiful peacock", Gabriel said turning her chair to face him. Gabriel put his hand on Nathalie's small baby bump, "I'm guessing you liked the surprise", Nathalie said, "of course I did", Gabriel said. "Audrey is gonna be pissed when she finds out that you and me are a thing and that i'm pregnant with you're child", Nathalie said with a laugh, Gabriel laughed. Nathalie leaned back in her chair and groaned, "are you alright?", Gabriel asked with concern, "morning sickness", Nathalie said, "oh", Gabriel said. Nathalie then began to gag, Gabriel grabbed a trash can and gave it to her, Nathalie threw up what she had for breakfast, Gabriel held her hair out of her face. Nathalie put the trash can down and wiped her mouth, Gabriel picked her up and carried her to his room, "what are you doing?", Nathalie asked, "putting you on my bed", Gabriel said. "I need to work", Nathalie said, Gabriel crossed his arms, "fine I wont work but can I at least go with ladybug and the girls for patrol this afternoon?", Nathalie asked, "no that's to dangerous for you and the baby", Gabriel said. "But the miraculous is fixed", Nathalie said, "it's still dangerous for a pregnant woman", Gabriel said, Nathalie leaned back on the pillows and let out a long sigh.  

Gabriel thought for moment, "you can go on patrol but I will go with you", Gabriel said, Nathalie looked up with a big smile, "yes!", Nathalie said. Dussu and Nooroo sat on the nightstand, "miss Nathalie where is the baby you two are talking about?", Dussu asked excitedly, "in my tummy", Nathalie said, Dussu's face dropped, "you ate the baby?!", Dussu asked terrified. Nathalie and Gabriel bust into laughter, "no, the baby is growing in my tummy", Nathalie said, "oh", Dussu said and began laughing with Nathalie and Gabriel.

to be continued sorry it was short.